Stay tunned for my blitz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljrce

well my blitz is preorderd from www.smfstore.com it will be starting with a 3300mah pack then will be putting it on 2s, 7.4v 6000mAh 28C from bryan at smc stay tunned for pics and more updates on my blitz and for a release date ive herd it could be tommorow they be shipped to distribitors and some other people say mid october so time will tell when i find a offical date you guys will know so untill then watch for updates it will stay stock untill i find rules out for classes around my area

Lj Ill make a "general talk" child page tomorrow you can move all them to it when its up

frddy i have herd and seen a pick of some blitzs shipping today
so keeep and eye out i iwll let u guys know maybe we can have someone confirm it lol

well here is where mines at lol
SMF Store, LLC The HPI Blitz shipment is sitting in Customs....should hit the warehouses early next week!!

well here we go lets start the build up here is the pack I'm using tell probally april when i order my 2slipos or sooner
2241f2b2072e.jpg

well people here is a little update i dug out my charger and pulled my tires off my 2wd stadioum nitro truck for i can mess around with diff tires
c8221497e779.jpg

ok not much of a update at all but stayed tuned when the truck arrives whenever it dose hopefully ill get the call monday saying its in but don't know anything at all on a date so ill leave the update at that for now tell i find out more :waiting::thinking::dunno:

just a update for you people mines not here today don't know when itll be here untill i find out when ill get it so will u guys

That sucks lj wanna borrow mine for a mock up? Lol be patient it will come

My LHS tried to order mine but they were on backorder already. He put one on BO for me and it should ship on the 30th.

Latest posts

Members online

Back