Spektrum s6230

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep XL. just picked it up for $250 shipped. Also got a lrp 30 new in box for $130 shipped to go in it this spring.
Haha nice deal looks good some stock but good deal if everything was including and you just threw a motor in you can upgrade as you go

Yeah for $250 I didn't get hurt at all. I'll upgrade things as they break. just put a new ceramic slipper clutch in too. Haven't run it yet since then.

Yeah for $250 I didn't get hurt at all. I'll upgrade things as they break. just put a new ceramic slipper clutch in too. Haven't run it yet since then.
Yea just rebuilt mine and aligned everything and re did the shocks only to get to the track run it 10 feet and a grub screw fall out MY LAST GRUBS SCREW!!!! :( Now I have to wait 4 days for screw to come in

Need to find some one near me to bash with lol its always more fun to race them and bash together!!

I agree. Pretty new to the hobby and not much time to run. I'm in Indiana .

Yea just rebuilt mine and aligned everything and re did the shocks only to get to the track run it 10 feet and a grub screw fall out MY LAST GRUBS SCREW!!!! :( Now I have to wait 4 days for screw to come in
I just made something that might work lol...1477254422302686951994.jpgfiled it down wish me luck

So I lift it off the ground and it quits. I whip the wheels back and forth and it starts back up. The whining noise.

do you have subtrims on your radio system? if so minor adjustments there can be done
I have the flysky gt3b and played with the trim a little with no difference . I honestly don't know what I'm doing with the trim though. Everything I read says they're just noisy as they're digital and reset/zero frequently .

I have the flysky gt3b and played with the trim a little with no difference . I honestly don't know what I'm doing with the trim though. Everything I read says they're just noisy as they're digital and reset/zero frequently .
Yea it's not bad or hurting anything it may annoy you while sitting but when you run it you won't hear them at all and it's because they can't get they wheels perfectly centered/straight but mine have done that for 2 years and no problems yet knock on wood

And like I said when you left wheels off ground it stops because it's able to set the as straight as possible because no surface friction or traction stopping it and I think the whirring is what holds it at the angle you leave it so when you hit a bump or something it'll still go the direction it's supposed too.

Yeah I've never had a Savox before and just wasn't sure if something as wrong or not. the noise doesn't bother me. And like you said I won't hear it when it's running.

My Spektrums do the exact same thing and like I said I've never had a problem out of them (knock on wood again) other than wanting to upgrade to something stronger

Problem solved then. I was worrying for nothing .

Just didn't want to nuke the thing before the first run.
Yea I feel that! And wow my local hobby shop is closed it was my favourite.. it was a mom and pop store and it was always fun to go in and look at hop up parts now I don't think there is one near me in 100s of miles

Latest posts

Members online

Back