Soulja's New Project Savage.....don't know a name for it yet!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finished the gallon through it tonight. man this engine is getting more nasty every tank!

aight....a gallon and a quarter quater through it and i am easing on the throttle...but she's shagg nasty!!!

well ryugaiden05, his wife, and his brother-in-law all had our savages out tonight....so since i had enough fuel through it..... i figured i would race some full sized cars on the highway.......here's the vid!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qks74xpFew0&feature=channel_page

let me know what you guys think of this one!!!!

i like the 1/4 mile wheelies..................... :10:

you guys probably couldn't see that too well, so we are goig to do it again today.....will post in a short

wow soul great video, how fast you estimate she is going? 60-70mph

thanks for the share

no....don't THINK she is that fast....but i know for a fact in the fifties. we did the vid again today.....but i wore the tires down so bad she would'nt grip worth a damn. on that hot pavement and the power of the engine....now i have 4 slicks!!!! last night when the tires & asphalt was cold....she had crazy traction and damn near flipped OVER the wheelie bar on take-off! she still was really tuned.....i think the hottest it got was maybe 227 on a 89 degree day! oooooooooooo... Crash...what was that comment you made in an earlier post about my wheelie bar wheels??!?!?!?!?!:lmao:

last night the way the tires looked

Picture839.jpg

Picture840.jpg

TODAY the way the tires look!!

Picture845.jpg

Picture846.jpg

i will post the vid as soon as ryu puts it on youtube. thanks ryu for videoing!!

Nice slicks champ! lol crimefighters is a pavement no no

new vid is up !

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody know the weight of XL TVPs and rear driveshaft dogbone versus and X???? LET ME KNOW!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Soulja once again i gotta say AWESOME! I Love that truck man! Just love that mill! I'm gonna get 1 :].

I think I'm gonna try somthing like that on my truck too. And going to get a wheelie bar like that too where did ya get it?

soulja how do you like the dx3s? How does the telementary stuff work?

i ripped the speed sensor off by hitting the flywheel....and the temp gauge seems to be off by about 20 degress. the radio is awesome and the controls and adjustablity are quick and easy. best radio i've had

just watch how you mount the sensors....but the radio is awesome. best one that i've had yet!!

Just read through this thread and watched the vids and i take my hat off to you Soulja!!

After watching the vids I'm gonna have to arrange to get me one of those modded P3's, at half throttle break in and rich still it runs like my k4.6 tuned at full throttle and then some haha

And the "i will catch you" shell is an inspiration to us all i think its safe to say.

Kudos to you sir!!

thanks dude..... she is about to undergo some MAJOR changes also....... then i think ahe will be finished

Latest posts

Members online

Back