Soulja's New Project Savage.....don't know a name for it yet!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kinda of changes are in the plans?

well....i think i am gonna stretch it back out to an XL......a different body....different gearing, Mac pipe, and a few more odds and ends.......maybe even nitrous a lil later. keep a check on this thread and you will see them.... i will be posting updates and they come.

soul i thought you had the xl plates on there? was it the X?

maybe time to step up to some fast lane or somethin :stickpoke:

soul i thought you had the xl plates on there? was it the X?

maybe time to step up to some fast lane or somethin :stickpoke:

Yeah i thought ya had the XL's on there? Fastlanes are nice. Thanks for everything man! cant wait to c it!

well...my engine man said no NOS....so that nixes that......

frddy...it was an XL that i put x plates on because i wanted more choices of bodies....but i see that i need the length.

i really don't likethe look of flm plates.... although the functional ability of them are awesome. really don't like their look. i like the x's or i may buy some of Robin's plates

Last edited by a moderator:
I have everything ordered and BAM!!! i get call back into the military for a court case that happened back in 2001. so..........

I will be in Ft Bliss for the next week. i will be leaving out to go on tomorrow and will arrive in Hell Paso tomorrow night. any of our forum members there?? shoot me a pm and i will holla at ya. talk to you guys in a week and a half!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well...my engine man said no NOS....so that nixes that......

frddy...it was an XL that i put x plates on because i wanted more choices of bodies....but i see that i need the length.

i really don't likethe look of flm plates.... although the functional ability of them are awesome. really don't like their look. i like the x's or i may buy some of Robin's plates

have a safe trip Soul

Have a safe trip bro

I want updates when you get back man!

tanks os. i am about to leave in a few hours but you guys KNOW i 'm not gonna keep you guessing.....so here's a preview of what's to come. i have to sleep on a paint job....cuz i don't want to do ecto-1 again becuz i have alread done that......so i have to come up with something original again with this body. here are pics of the finished roller. talk to you guys in a week!! i'm out........

Picture848.jpg

Picture850.jpg

Picture849.jpg

Man I can't imagine what you have in store for that body, but I am sure that it will be SCICK AS HE!!....Can't wait to see it soulman..:resp:

well.....i'm here at Ft Bliss!!! man things have changes alot!! in my hotel they have a business room with computers, so...........

thanks for the comment guys!

don't know if i told you all but this time i am running the stock XL gears.......i wanted a little less speed so i can bash ......but with the power this darn thing is packing....i may have messed up! but then aain... you will be surprised how much heavier this thing is compared to a stock XL or X even. i have a lot of aluminum on it.....but it's FUNCTIONAL aluminum....didn't want bling aluminum. i am gonna put the Mac's pipe on it and she how she does......trying to figure out a paint scheme will i am in Texas.

i got something in mind from an old show car that was on the show circuit. everyone knows the man.....but not too many remember the car. u wait until i get back home!!!!!!!

tanks os. i am about to leave in a few hours but you guys KNOW i 'm not gonna keep you guessing.....so here's a preview of what's to come. i have to sleep on a paint job....cuz i don't want to do ecto-1 again becuz i have alread done that......so i have to come up with something original again with this body. here are pics of the finished roller. talk to you guys in a week!! i'm out........

Picture848.jpg

Picture850.jpg

Picture849.jpg

Matt you got your back sway bar on wrong it's supposed to go through the chassis not under.
hahah

Travis

no....that's the x sway. the xl rear swar is different than this, the xl is different and goes through. believe it or not.....to me it actually works better that way......that's the way i had it on my last x. try it and tell me what you think

Is that a Blue Groove sway bar Soulja?

Lookin forward to seeing that shell painted and all tarted up lol i know it'l be fantastic.

yes sir it is a blue groove...but it is for the x and not the xl....that's y it's under. ryu.....i miss you guys to man......i'm getting a nasty tan over here!!

yall better be ready when i get back.....all i got to do is get my pipe on.......

I'm not worried about your pipe. Your truck is to fast for me, I'll just stick to watching you make slicks out of another set of tires. :woo:

Latest posts

Members online

Back