Soulja's New Project Savage.....don't know a name for it yet!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Let me know how you like the cen/mugen mid tank I think I might go for that one instead to get a cleaner look. How long of a run time do you think you will get with that?

Another thing how well do those blue grove sway bars work?

Let me know how you like the cen/mugen mid tank I think I might go for that one instead to get a cleaner look. How long of a run time do you think you will get with that?

Another thing how well do those blue grove sway bars work?

the midtank works awesome.......run time is almost doubled before i changed the pipe tonight(HEH HEH HEH). the truck constantly holds a tune now. the blue groove sways are well worth the money....since i lengthened this back the truck is on rails even with the stock ground clearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
well....a pipe change took place.....and OH MY GOD!!!! this truck has an awesome sound to it and is a lot louder but i LOVE he sound. i had to retune the whole thing over again....and ....
as soon as i cracked the throttle the XL came up on a wheelie that almost threw it OVER the the wheelie bars....she shifted to 2nd gear and immediately did a burnout WHILE IN THE WHEELIE, caught traction with the wheels still up in the air, did the same thing in 3rd.......came down on the front wheels and went right back up......then she ran out of gear screaming like a resurrected banshee! with the stock XL gears and XL tires...she is still nasty. i estimate top speed with this gear still at about 50 or around that. she definitely needs more gear! i will probably go to the Integy 50 or 51 tooth spurs (if i don't rip the screws and plate off it!LMAO). you just should've heard it. man that truck was screaming....you have to hear the RPM nd the sound of the pipe. i will post pics tomorrow with the way i have it set up!!!!!!

What pipe did you change to Soulja? or is that a trade secret? lol

Sounds wicked man.

why .....yessssss

remember ..... its the small details that i do that makes me different from most. if you notice....purple coupler....purple air fuel line for fuel.....look closely!!

Picture825-1.jpg

Picture826-1.jpg

Picture827-1.jpg

Picture828-2.jpg

Picture829.jpg

Picture830.jpg

well since i got the truck running decent.....now time to focus on the body.......

i have to order some gears, too.....now she screams like a bat outta hell!!! i will try to do a play by play on the body

Hey soulja, what carb do you have on the picco in these pics?

the stock carb....but i have a new 9.5mm off a brand new 5.9 for it. i have sealed the case and the midrange screw on it already. just waiting to see how this one holds up before i put it on.

i broke the HSN trying to clock the carb inlet for the fuel line and it broke. that HSN is actually off og an Axial .28 spec 1 carb. rygaiden05 let me use it. i am very surprised that it even worked!!! i broke it before i even broke in the engine!

Oh, now i see. That's actually very interesting. I kept seeing that big black hsn and thinkin you had the k5.9 carb on it. Then i noticed that there was no mid needle. Thats the only reason I asked. Thanks for the enlightenment.

good eye......... are you po po?????? LMAO

wasn't going to show it.....but since i have my airbrush fixed......here is the paint job i am gonna put on the hearse body. if you don't know who or what this car is.....then you are just too young!!!

i have to take my time and not rush this thing....but the name of this truck is.......

DRUMROLL PLEASE>>>>............................

:vampire: THE KARGOYLE!!! :vampire:

yes...this is the final name!!!!

took about 5 months coming.......

but here is the paint scheme....
and no one can't take it.........

krgyl_gargoyle.jpg

krgyl_side_bakersfield1.jpg

krgyl_side_shop1.jpg

krgyl_front_cowpalace.jpg

well since i am picky oabout finding a body and didn't want to run the same thing everyone else is running.......i changed the XL back to a X SWB so i would have more bodies (or more like so that i can get the new HPI GTO BODY!) so until it come out....i took the new savage that i bought from Badazz and shortened mine back to an X. i will probably be posting a new thread under the for sale column later tonight. i alsochanged the gearing since i am gonna stay like a truck . i have a gear combo on it that a lotta peeps said wouldn't work and this time it is staying a secret!! but she wil haul after i get her running again. i also put Badazz's Bounty Hunter body on it . hopefully later on this week i will get ryu and i to do a vid on it. STAY TUNED! here are more pics since i put her back to an X. i also have the XL tires on Blu Groove offset wheels that i will be running.....gotta have the XL tires......looks better.

Picture860.jpg

Picture869.jpg

Picture862.jpg

Picture867.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back