Soulja's New Project Savage.....don't know a name for it yet!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your Savage is a she, why does she have balls?!

Ahahah, jk. Great build! Once everything is there get us a video.

coby....just to let you know that I don't play......that's y the danglers are there! J/K....but anyway... thanks!

thanks guys....when my blue top lights get here this week......i will post pics of it with the real blue trooper lights!

Can not wait to see the Super Trooper!!!

i like that kidd....the SUPER TROOPER...........boy what have you started!!!!!!!

you get's rep for that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never even thought about it!!!!!!!!!!!

i think its about time to make a lil brother..........suggestions anyone? i am really feeling Mega's camo tvps....... maybe a Sgt Slaughter............???????

Megas camo looked pretty sweet! What else do ya got in mind?

give me another two weeks......i am gonna buy another new savage and do it! the new savage won't be do this much in depth....the other is gonna be a basher.... i she's gonna have just the bare essentials........ besides a lot of camo!!!!!

thought of a name for your project...............soulja's shelf queen

lmao

how about Crash's Master.....or Killin Crash...or Just Yo @$$........or how bout the Postman.....cuz the news you receive...you may not wanna hear!!! LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
blue light for the light bar came in today......gonna put them on and take pics tonight and try to get ready to go to the finals tomorrow!

creativity is always in a class of it's own. Man your the shizznits bud. I like you walking around in the dark showing the different angle shots, +1, +1 for creativity and +1 just cause your Matt. Looks freakin wicked.

Pure Nitro modded :picco: powered

thanks!!! racingrusty, ryugaiden05, and I won Dennis Anderson's Off The Hook Award Today!!!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

plus, i got some SPI Aluminum wheels for this beast!

Congrats on the award soulja!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back