Soulja has a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT coming up in a month.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
robin...may have to scrap that.....i though about that thing hard.....and if batteries get low that thing isn't gonna be stopped!!!

Yeah, but that would be a cool vid, heck, that would probably even make the news up here LOL. Cool idea anyways, maybe get the mythbusters to give you a hand?

Matt, that is soooo cool. Being from Tidewater I remember the Beast in her day. You know your gonna have to bring it out to a race!

Matt, that is soooo cool. Being from Tidewater I remember the Beast in her day. You know your gonna have to bring it out to a race!

us VA & NC boys and die hard monster truck ol skoolers really appreciate what it's worth! and yes....you know she'll be there when i get it right. hell ..... free rides for the HPISF!!

ha!!! see how we HPISF work together?!?!?!?!?!! she might be ready sooner then I expected!!!!!!!!

That thing is SICK. When you get it done and if you ever come to Monster Jam in Toronto, Canada I would like a VIP tour. Good luck with it. A great guy like you deserves it.

thanks Kevin.......if i ever (can afford!) do...VIP DUDE!!!!

That thing is SICK. When you get it done and if you ever come to Monster Jam in Toronto, Canada I would like a VIP tour. Good luck with it. A great guy like you deserves it.

ya i would love a ride in it and the vip tour myself.. lol

well.....the Beast is offically PAID FOR!!! thread on the build coming soon..........

maybe starting the thread next week..............ryu.......get the camera ready!!

what happen to the Virginia Beast? I cant find the thread. Bump for update on this awesome piece of Americana :jamout:

If memory serves me I think he no longer has it.

huh? no.

last i heard engine blocks and other parts were coming and racin' rusty was was mastering up some custom parts to get the beast in action.

Oh okay I'm wrong than. Getting old and this head of mine keeps getting things confused.

Matt it had better be at the WF's. Freestyle obstical.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back