Soulja has a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT coming up in a month.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
hey guys..........in about a month or so.....I have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT and want to let all you guys be a part of it. I can't tell specifics right now.....but EVERYONE can have a part in it....all feedback through this forum will be acknowledged. only about 3 people know......but i can tell you it's HUGE! racinrusty and ryu....don't spill my beans just yet.........I have to get some money man laid aside until i get my big check. stay tuned......man it's BIG!!

you better tell us matt.
:jamout:

I think I may know. No build is huge as this is being hiped so I have to think what me and Matt have talked about in the past on a larger scale.

Are you coming out? Caz dam dude I support you in rc but if you do that IDK if I can call you "may man" ever again

C'mon soulja, don't be a bad word ing tease!:stressed::stressed::stressed:

Yeah he tells me, but wants me to keep it on the down low. Dude, this one is kinda hard to keep quiet but no worries. I gotcha back.

yes ......yes.....

Matt i will be patiently waiting to see what this is going to be!! Ok dude waited long enough!!!:lmao:. But i am sure whenyou let the cat out of the bag everyone will be like::smilie8:

I hope it is savage related

even if its not savage-related its okay as long as you don't build this much hype & come back with a tower-of-terror or something like that...

sorry matt, jj, had to do it =p

I hope it is savage related

well.......it's not savage related.........i'll go ahead and tell you guys that now.........that's why i put this in the open side. but...people are either gonna be like WHY or THAT IS TOO FRIGGIN COOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
even if its not savage-related its okay as long as you don't build this much hype & come back with a tower-of-terror or something like that...

sorry matt, jj, had to do it =p

frddy u hate'n on my cheap projects built with leftovers that can clean most nitro guys clocks with ONE speed! (don't take this serious dude....all in fun!!)

(don't take this serious dude....all in fun!!)

lol matt, there isnt much in life i take too serious, if you can't rib with your buddies, then you need to get new ones ;]

well...here's my new baby. as soon as i get it home the first order of business will be a washjob!
Picture050.jpg

it needs a little bodywork (no problem) and the engine and tranny.....and she's ready to go. i pait car and everything so just a matter of when i give him his money and take it home

Picture046.jpg

this is actually the SECOND of two trucks that he's built....this one has the flip up body...but she is ready to go besides engine. she was a hawse in her day......and i am VERY PRIVILEGED to own a piece of the history that has make the sport what it is today. the Virginia Beast Beast was the FIRST EVER tank monster truck......and a lot of guys hopped on the bandwagon when they saw its capabilities. they are truck unstoppable almost......i have seen the Beast crawl up cars stacked double high.....go through the mud pit....and do a LOT of things regular trucks can't. now.....SHE WILL LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

here's a pic of her in her prime
vbb205a4.jpg

the hood and the passenger side lower door panel (beneath the door) are really the only body places that have rust.............she's gonna be a beauty when i'm finished......keep me in your prayers!!

a good pressure washing and a fresh paint job(i think she will be same colors....except now i will probably do them in a House of Kolor Kandy)/engine and i'm ready to go............

Picture055.jpg

a good pressure washing and a fresh paint job/engine and i'm ready to go............

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back