Sirio help whats the same?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsenracing

Manufacturer
Hey guys I have a Sirio S30. I need the Starter shaft the part number is S30-084000 and have found it some places at S3008400. No one I see has them in stock. I have sent an email to Kyosho to see if they have it as they are the distributor in the states.

Anyway I would like it for our MT event in 2 weeks. Does anyone know what motors are the same or does this look like a similar one. The shaft is a little larger than normal. Here is a shot of it.

IMG_3991.jpg

I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will call Monday. I also left a message in there support section on there forum. Thanks Dan

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Correct Dan that is where I found it as well and called on it. The shopping place had no clue but stated to contact Kyosho so I did via email. Hopping they response Monday otherwise I will call. The one on there site can be ordered but is back ordered which it has been for weeks. Thanks for looking.

I would think there is another motor that uses a similar part.

Well I contacted Team Trinity. With no luck in speaking with there CS people. So I have found this and hopping it will work: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXLYX0 go it on the way so long as Tower will come threw and get it to me on time. I paid the extra money for Priority mail so lets hope. There estimated arrival date is the 15th or 16th. I need it by the 18th so I can get it on the Truggy for the MT Event.

This mill is already a Rolo start but will not be a Tiger drive start or spin start (Hex).

Looks like they had 2 different variations of starter shafts. may have been able to switch to the other way but will try this first.

Thanks for all the help Dan.

Members online

Back