Sirio help whats the same?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larsenracing

Manufacturer
Hey guys I have a Sirio S30. I need the Starter shaft the part number is S30-084000 and have found it some places at S3008400. No one I see has them in stock. I have sent an email to Kyosho to see if they have it as they are the distributor in the states.

Anyway I would like it for our MT event in 2 weeks. Does anyone know what motors are the same or does this look like a similar one. The shaft is a little larger than normal. Here is a shot of it.

IMG_3991.jpg

I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will call Monday. I also left a message in there support section on there forum. Thanks Dan

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Correct Dan that is where I found it as well and called on it. The shopping place had no clue but stated to contact Kyosho so I did via email. Hopping they response Monday otherwise I will call. The one on there site can be ordered but is back ordered which it has been for weeks. Thanks for looking.

I would think there is another motor that uses a similar part.

Well I contacted Team Trinity. With no luck in speaking with there CS people. So I have found this and hopping it will work: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXLYX0 go it on the way so long as Tower will come threw and get it to me on time. I paid the extra money for Priority mail so lets hope. There estimated arrival date is the 15th or 16th. I need it by the 18th so I can get it on the Truggy for the MT Event.

This mill is already a Rolo start but will not be a Tiger drive start or spin start (Hex).

Looks like they had 2 different variations of starter shafts. may have been able to switch to the other way but will try this first.

Thanks for all the help Dan.

Latest posts

Members online

Back