Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

I really don't have the space to have my own spot.... unless you want a pic of my table .. or floor .. but I manage to get it done

Here is mine :jumpers: before we put everything on it....right now I can't find the top of the bench.

DSC01893.jpg

Here is mine. Brushless Mini-T on the table the other one in pieces as I needed bearings for the brushless baby.

wrenching-area.jpg

that is sweet vash but, why you in basement? lol

that way I can work on them in peace. And I have no garage, but the fridge that is next to the bench is stocked with lots of :mug:......... well it was before last weekend

I really don't have the space to have my own spot.... unless you want a pic of my table .. or floor .. but I manage to get it done

:withstupid: I know the feeling...I have the same problem. Well, that is, mine is always the floor, b/c God forbid I put the savy on the kitchen table...LOL.

nice jammer, like the magnifer light

thats only half of it jeremy
thank you for the kind words
their is a two car garage one the other side of the wall also

Nop CEN shocks. I usally run 8, but was going to see how it drove with 4. as i wasnt going to be jumpen.
I like them, they have taken a lot of abuse.

I work on the living room table when my wife and boy let me and it sucks i have to fix my diffs soon.

I'll add mine in when I clean up the space a tad.

Hi,

You guys have some nice workshops. My house is too small to have a place to make a workshop, I work on mine on my kitchen table and stove top with cardboard over the glass (or whatever the surface is. So when I have a project going Ihave no plae to cook. There are no basements in FL and it sucks having to put everything away in boxes or whatever then pulling it all out again.

John

Here's my "Man area".It's not dedicated for R/C's but to all my honey-do's.Sounds like I am more fortunate than others though,sorry to hear about your situation Wister.Dave
5xxzmz4.jpg

geez i think I'm jealous!!! lol all i have is the top of a dresser or the kitchen table (when my wifes at work) to fiddle with my truck lol

I was there

Hi,

You guys have some nice workshops. My house is too small to have a place to make a workshop, I work on mine on my kitchen table and stove top with cardboard over the glass (or whatever the surface is. So when I have a project going Ihave no plae to cook. There are no basements in FL and it sucks having to put everything away in boxes or whatever then pulling it all out again.

John

I was there bud, before I bought my first house I lived in a condo where I rebuilt a xcr 600 polaris engine on my kitchen table. I have a pic somewhere its funny stuff!
my wife now was my girlfriend then so she let me live....lololol

Latest posts

Members online

Back