Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please excuse the mess
savage0113.jpg

Man, I thought I had it good with my one nice table that I built myself!!! You guys have some nice work spaces. Here is my baby and the lil' area I have set aside for it. It is in my two car garage that houses all my toys...currently two streetbikes, a dirtbike, and two Ti-framed mountain bikes.
IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

This is a pic of the meager tools I have so far to work on my upcomming issues and build.
IMG_2835.jpg

You guys have some awesome work areas. I don't even have one anymore ;( can't wait to get a house so I can get a new spot all setup.

You guys have some awesome work areas. I don't even have one anymore ;( can't wait to get a house so I can get a new spot all setup.

I feel ya there I just got a house. it sucks not having any room to work.

Here is mine...

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

Don't worry... It's covered with savage parts now :bling:

Jesus... I have no Idea how my workbench was ever that clean! :thinking: ....

snoopdogg

lol, I will try any get some current pics of the mess tonight

oil floor/deck paint , chemicals OK but takes about a mounth to cure to scratch resistant

Ill have to try that. I figured out that with oil based paint you can reduce it with mineral spirits and it will "flash" faster when the spirits evaporate

haha i just bought a bunch bulk so i could get going, but its been a crazy busy year so far. i don't seem to have time for rc's.....yet. lol ill take a weeks hoildays if i have to, to burn that fuel up.

Here's mine:
9a9c929c.jpg

c235beac.jpg

e70cf903.jpg

100_3496.jpg

100_3495.jpg

I started with the kitchen table, but my wife was getting annoyed by the amount of dirt I was leaving behind. The bench is something I made years ago just for tinkering around, then it became the RC bench. Was just the top part at first, then I added the shelf above it. Needed more space, so I built the lower shelf. Needed more space still, so I took an old counter-top I had and put that on top of the original bench.

Now my fleet is growing rapidly, so I need to come up with a bigger garage.

in the future can you try to resize the pics before posting so there not so big? lol nice work area by the way would love to have that much space lmao

Sorry, I just upload them to the bucket and it re-sizes them, just not small enough I suppose.

Latest posts

Members online

Back