Show off your Savage XS!

sphinx2984

So after several hours of total driving, bashing, and speed runs, I have fried the esc fan apparently. I pulled a fan out of my buddies and used it but the wires from the esc to the power switch and reciever are shorting out causing the fan to stay on with the power off. I have an email out to HPI to see if they will replace it. In the meantime I ordered a MMP and a 3800kv motor just for the hell of it. Maybe I'll sell my old combo if HPI replaces my esc.

I also built the bench pictured just for my buddy and my RC purposes.

20170215_060707.jpg 20170215_060722.jpg

Last edited:

vettehigh

So after several hours of total driving, bashing, and speed runs, I have fried the esc fan apparently. I pulled a fan out of my buddies and used it but the wires from the esc to the power switch and reciever are shorting out causing the fan to stay on with the power off. I have an email out to HPI to see if they will replace it. In the meantime I ordered a MMP and a 3800kv motor just for the hell of it. Maybe I'll sell my old combo if HPI replaces my esc.

I also built the bench pictured just for my buddy and my RC purposes.

View attachment 3053 View attachment 3055
I'm surprised the ESC would fry like that being so new

CDA441

This topic is dead or what?
Gave my old-ass XS a revamp with some cheap tires from china-express and a cheap body from another 1:10 scale XS truck (that is not a savage)