Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of morbid curiosite is that one crash or over time. If one crash what the HE$$ did you hit. And you get my vote on best bashing day

man am i glad i found this forum & got :slapped: long before i bought any aluminum for my sav.

nice bone-yard ya got there steller

Thanks frrdy! 3 bad crash's at the Niagara escarpment lots of trees and huge jumps into boulders 50' below ouch!! Was a great blast doing though very expensive day at the Park!!

take a look at his spur gear....looks like a slick tire ...good luck I'm sure it will be back for more abuse soon...

Yep that looks bad!! A couple of chassis mods now and build a really tough truck!! Keep us posted on what you decide. PEACE!!
7a8a1d82.gif

i think you scratched it a little!! lol nice wreckage!!!!

that motor looks barely broken in, awesome carnage! I slid sideways at almost top speed with an hpi rs4 completely stock, right under a car tire of a parked car and only bent the header and broke half the heat fins off the head, but not as much damage as this.

that motor looks barely broken in, awesome carnage! I slid sideways at almost top speed with an hpi rs4 completely stock, right under a car tire of a parked car and only bent the header and broke half the heat fins off the head, but not as much damage as this.

The car was only about 4 wks old and barely had a 1/2 gal. through the motor.

ya thats gotta hurt a bit when the cars only a few weeks old......

this what happens to my Savage x in the fourth time of playing with it, I just bought it last week :duh: I spent about 650$ for it with other things and now I need to spend more many to get fixed --------- this is suck

during playing with it in snowing wither

attachment.php

-
attachment.php

-
I don't know how I broke this and I did not make a big jambs

attachment.php

It got out with itself :coolkid01:

ya where can I find these with cheap price ?

Welcome to the world of "break and replace" you will get used to replacing parts if you are a basher...you must of hit something hard to break the arm...Look on ebay for spare parts, and be sure to stock up because your gonna need them...

red is right go hitec it wont letyou down breakin stuff is a norm when the x first came out rite after breakin i shot it down the driveway came back brakes wernt rite under the ole ladies car it went riped the rollcage the head shocks every thing from the trany top up yea i feel your pain dude

don't get to discourged my friend as all brand of trucks have there little issues, to keep costs down some parts like the servo's arent great in the first place but are easy and pretty cheap to replace, now as far as the a-arms go i haven't seen alot of people breaking those actually, if you honestly didnt hit anything maybe try contacting hpi to see what they may be willing to do for you as i've seen it quite a few times were HPI goes out of there way to keep there customers happy, its worth a try!!

thanks

what about the SF-2, should I buy the same one or there is other one which is better

jackel, you said hitec, which one because there are many servo, please add a link of the one if you can

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back