Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look that mill over... but with the cast mill mount it should be OK. Try that with the billet mounts= over ...

thanks guys. I broke the engine down this morning, looked it over and the engine ran good tonight. Looks like I a very small weep from the front bearing so I gues its time to get a new bearing.

No major damage tonight, stipped a spur and ran out of time to get it fixed. I guess it a good thing tho, probably saved me some money in repairs.

I have Broke blocks w/ the cast mount also

O I know .. Not how that was meant to sound.. But never the less with a stout billet mount and that much damage I don't think a mill would have made it.

thanks guys. I broke the engine down this morning, looked it over and the engine ran good tonight. Looks like I a very small weep from the front bearing so I guess its time to get a new bearing.

No major damage tonight, stripped a spur and ran out of time to get it fixed. I guess it a good thing tho, probably saved me some money in repairs.

Good to hear Allan glad its all superficial and you don"t need a block too! Good stuff BTW.. Any pics from the event?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any pics from the event?

I didn't take any of us running during the show, but I got a few during the freestyle competition. I heard a nasty rumor that there may be a video surfacing soon.

dsc06057br0.jpg

dsc06054zk9.jpg

dsc06063hc7.jpg

dsc06069lu3.jpg

dsc06073lw2.jpg

dsc06090yz2.jpg

dsc06096ma8.jpg

dsc06101zq1.jpg

I don't have any pictures of it but I ended up with a busted front pinion, cracked lower front arm, melted spur gear. It was all worth it to hear the crowd cheer when I landed that double back flip.

I was able to run the truck again Fri. while at work. Truck was runnin perfect. Still have a bit more tweaking to do with the shift points and pick-up some spare plugs. Anyways, onto the damage. I was getting tired of just runnin the truck back and forth for high speed runs, so I decided to take a little walk over to a small little dirt pile. Got about 5 jumps in, 3 with perfect back-flip landings and the other 2 ended up on the rear. I was trying for a double but didn't make it. On the last jump, I must have landed on stick or something, causing it to flip up and break the throttle mixer arm. So, with out have any throttle action, I was able to run anymore so the day was over. After I got back over to the work truck and proceded to strape the truck to the stand, I noticed a shock came loose from the lower A-arm. The screw just backed out, no biggy, put a different screw back in and all fixed. Got home from work started fixing the truck and didn't get it finished. On Sat., started finishing the truck up so I could go run later that night and found more damage. The shock that came loose from the lower A-arm must have popped of before the last jump because the resivoir cap was jammed up crooked. So, just have to refill the rear shock (which haven't been done yet) and I'm good to go. After I finished fixing and setting up a new throttle/brake linkage system, I turned the radio on and started checking all the EPA's and to make sure the brakes lock up enough and yada yada yada. Started to hear a grinding noise and after further inspection, this is what I found......

106_0886.jpg

106_0887.jpg

106_0888.jpg

106_0889.jpg

Those are cen diffs. I have finally out did Jeremy in the damage department. As far as I know, he hasn't stripped or damaged a cen diff set-up.

as soon as i saw the pic i said to myself 'my God, i think that's a Cen pinion.' nice bashin' xtreme!!

so, I was running the savy and caught a brick paver to the front right wheel.

this is the result: sorry camera phone pic
1124081741.jpg

Ouch......Never seen anyone do that to a servo, lol.

BTW, what servo was it?

WOW nice work bud, Ive never seen this in the 10+ years Ive been in R/Cing. I have cracked a case or 2 due to a hit but nothing that was that well of protected.

:lmao: Jeremy

Danny what saver did that have? Bell crank type or other ?

lol

thats The real thing baby................lmao

its all I had and I am testing a button head mod

way to go crash i thought i was the only one that was capable of such carnage :resp:

Button Head Mod? Judging from thw carnage it gave.you some results?

yes, I do think it made an improvement

I am still testing this

It is an old school trick to improve the combustion.
I read it a while ago but never tried it untill lastnite.

Latest posts

Members online

Back