Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! I bet you were cryin` the whole time! I know I'd be having to change my shorts! Looks pretty bad man, Hope you got it fixed up good! I know that would be a painful trip to the hobby shop.

I'm sorry to say this but I WISH I WAS THERE i mean a buggy got off the track misses everything gose acrosed a parking lot and over a 2 lane street and hits a wall but still gos man i wish i could have seen it tho lol and sorry that you buggy got distroyed man

now that I'm into nitro rc i wouldnt laugh as i've found out just how much money some have invested in there rc's including myself so i don't find it funny but still on the other hand I'm glad you posted it!! sorry to hear you toasted your buggy!!!

I'm really sorry bird man i knwo it take a lot of munny my truck all ready whent up to almost 200 bucks just for replacement parts. hopefuly you can get a nuther one or rebuild that one to make her stonger and better in all asscpects man sorry for laughtin

cecil you block head, read the first line on my original post :smiliejam: ive rebuilt it and sailed it over the house since then lol,but thanx for the sympathy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok wend to the beach today .. And the bashing was GREAT !!! The diffs didn't think so tho .. Have a look ... HAVE ANY OF YOU SNAPPED A OUTDRIVE !!!!

So I bend a dog-bone , Cracked a bearing in 1/2 , and stripped the 13/43 tooth And snapped the out-drive .. Pic tell the story
IMG_1634.jpg

way to go jester, U must really bash that savage hard to do that.

Oh my... ... WOW dude.. How do you manage that type of damage? In the sand no less?!?! You are a savage killer! :) Great job bud!

Note to Self : Never let SJ run my savage... or any cars for that matter. :p

Thanks for the comments
I think the bearing gave way at high speed runs.. Probably causing the outdrive to break(not sure how a outdrive can break) then the dogbone got wedged and bent (then the diff stripped) .. Fun FUN

Looks similar to what happened to my x-1 CRT a few weeks back. I crashed into the foreman's truck at work after trying to avoid hitting a coworker that ran out in front of my truggy. Guys at work figure It was going at least 40 mph. It shattered the lower a-arm into 4 pieces, bent the hingepin pretty badly, bent the shocktower back about 1/2", and broke the front diff housing.I don't know how it survived, but my 16mm super big-bore shocks came out unscathed. Good thing too. A single shock is over $30, and only available in pairs!! I guess the good thing is you can always replace the broken parts, and live to bash/race another day.

Nice damage J. I haven't seen a bearing snap in half before, but I've seen plenty of snapped outdrives. Not on a savage though but my buddy's GST. And are those the cen diffs you finally destroyed?

haha i just had the same thing only i had all six snap...plus both diffs are stripped as well as my clutch bell and steel spur gear.

haha i just had the same thing only i had all six snap...plus both diffs are stripped as well as my clutch bell and steel spur gear.
:nono: I'm going to come up and race your track with you I need to see this first hand.
When is the next race you plan to attend....... Ill be there! I have a camp up there btw. LMK as I'm not joking!

ok drop that thread..... and ill see the next race, but as i said my savage is not a track racer! its mainly dune(pile of sand),beach,dirt,and road...every time i jump it it seems to have something break... and/or it wont stay running long enough to run it over to the starting box Thats why I'm buying a hellfire...

way to go jester, U must really bash that savage hard to do that.

ha ha you should have seen the video he submitted for the contest here at the forum... he was launching it everywere lol managed to break something took a look at it and started launching it again lol!!!

I was just wondering, if he treats his beloved savy like that, what would he do to a TMaxx? And Jester, are you sure you're not sleep walking with an 8lb sledge hammer and just say you broke it bashing? J/k bud!

Latest posts

Members online

Back