Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok more damage to post ....

Somehow I managed to break a hex hub. The rim was ok tho ..
The rest is self explanatory
IMG_1759.jpg

Went bashing today at the local trails and here is a couple of pics of the damage:

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

Hi
I was testing out the quarry where we run our cars with my nitro mt2 (before i unleash the savage ) .Every thing was going fine when the car just died i thought this cannot be good .After i pulled the engine i found i had cracked the crank shaft in half .What makes it worse i have looked and cannot get a new crank so it looks like a new engine for me .EBay here i come
P6220193.jpg

P6220192.jpg

P6220189.jpg

hey i have a axial .28 spec 1s engine for sale 2 tanks of total use pretty much brand new. your going to need a clutch as mine isn't running right you can see my posts. pm me if interested

anyone try the new xl gears in your beast?I heard they fit the same!but waitin to se if this is true.

my 32 just randomly blew one day when i gave it some gas, although it was my fault since i was running it to lean(270) and it was detonating like crazy, at the time i didnt know what that was.
at first i thought it stalled, but it was wierd instead of just shutting off and reving down it kind of just went rev, dead stop.

I have the hardened gears in my X. I stripped the pinion on the front so now I'm running stock pinion with hardened ring. So far it's held up for about 10 tanks.

i wish i had pics 3 mths ago i had a savy 25 and was running it and punched it hit a jump at full speed from a 100 yard dash landed way off the target hit a phone pole it spun around and landed on its lid just to see a fed ex truck coming and well just say its lowered now lol i said so many curse words chewed out the driver and then realized it was my stupid move not his to make him feel better i asked him to keep the carnage lol he accepted

now thats damage!! lol sorry about the bad luck buddy!!

wow thats a little far fetched!(i know I'm a hypocryte but still)got any pics?

Members online

Back