Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOhhhh yeah I remember when I first got my savage. I was so carefull with it at first till a nick here and a nick there. Then it was all about how tough the truck was. Now its sorta hopped up with the new and improved Integy purple shocks with fat shafts, and a Dynamite .26. Also my first painted body Still glad I bought a savage.....oh yeah just talked a co-worker into buying a savage he ordered it today. Should be here Friday.

Two things one... resize your pics they are huge, i have to scroll around even at high rez lol two look into the natedog screw set. If you break those you did something really wrong.

Knowbody will be able to view these pics. I have real fast ISP. Load way to slow. Cut them more than in half No larger than 1080.

Hop

On the other hand that was an expensive crash.

ouch man, feel your pain though. that kinda stuff happens. Think of it as a time for you to upgrade parts on your savvy, helps to take away some one the rage.

Well my savage got ran over today by a HOG. was racing him down the street . Damn should have known. See my radio anntenna was pulling out of my controller. my distance was limited cuz of this. haven't really assesed all damage but from the looks of it, I need a new fuel tank, new fuel tank mounts, new motor plate it cracked ( HOPING it saved my motor ) it turns over when you pull the pull start.and possibly a new slipper clutch.
shocks and TVP's are fine wheel good need also the body mounting towers for the rear...He and the motor cycle are ok no damage to him BUT the savage was kickin his butt.............till it turned in front of him hard. he ran over the whole rear back corner. MUST SAY THE SAVAGE IS TOUGh...:duh:

Last edited:
Ahh man Not even one (AHH sorry dude) whats up with that? I mean hey SAVAGE DOWN, SAVAGE DOWN .........DUDE This Sucks

Dude that does really suck. What a bummer. I'm actually kind of impressed at how little damage it sounds like, lol. Good thing he didn't fall off or anything, either.

What happened after you lost the battery? My only logical guess is that it took off and was ran over by a pack of rhinos.

Dang man, that sucks...

Estimate damage value? $

Hope it is operational soon again, for your sake. :p

~ Rob.

Dude...don't really know what to say......I saw that you beat him and all, then I truned my head and heard you say"aaawww fff$6kkkkk!!!!!!" It is a good thing that the only thing that got damaged was the Savy.

Where You able to acess which parts are broken? Do you have a fail safe with your setup? What did it hit to bring it to a stop and causing the damage?

the falsafe don't help if the battery pack is taking a ride hehe :)

Part broken (at this time.. I'm working on it right now) :
-1 arm
-1 bulk
-1 radio box
-1 shock head
pleintly of tripped screw

don't tried the engine yet , it lost the exaust at WOT for 10-15 seconds

worthless.gif

The worst things usually do start with "You wanna race" or "Watch this". That is cool that you were beating a bike though. I'd love to see something like that on video.

Savagecre was the one who raced....I was just wrenching on my servo connections at the time of the "speed bump" incident.lol.... But you know... sometimes, thinks like this can work out for best. With a convincing level of drama, while getting a bit of sympathy from the wife over this RC carnage, o'l Savagecre just might pull out a "make me happy again" vouchure from his better half and get a brand new truck which he's been itching for anyway... All he has to do is just mope around the house abit.... and you know he will.lol... Now, with some faint mumbling's for added effect, and a deer in the headlights gaze.......... SHAZAMMMM..........Where there was one......Now there's TWO!!..... Isn't that right Mr.CRE!!!.... I call that," pure gienius". I see MGT or LST on the horizon for bro hound. And get this.... when she's not look'in..................SHAZAMMMM AGAIN......... A new motor plate. new tank, new tank mounts, new antenna, and slipper asembly,....The Savage is good to GO!..... So now, if CRE can just play it up abit and (NOT) buy any of them "get'er dunn" parts for a quick fix on his Savy, I'll bet he comes out of this, smell'in like a rose..lol... Ya know,.. it's real funny how these things can work out sometimes.lol........... Sometimes our worst critics can turn out to be our saving graces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic of the damge my stock 4.1 took hitting huge backflips. I did 4 or 5 just fine but the last attempt ended up with devastating results I landed upside down with full force. Besides the mill I broke 2 fuel tanks, shattered some chassis screws, and the TVP's got slightly mangled...hehe...I didnt buy it to look at it....I bought it to beat it up....lol.

Just gives you a great excuse to go buy new (Upgrade!) parts! If you need new TVP's\Chassis try either the FastLane Machines LCG or the Innovative-RC ones. I got the FLM one and I love it. A lot of the guys around here went with the IRC, either way they hold up better than the Stock ones. and don't even get us started about which engine to go with...... ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Back