Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hade a friend bring his brand new turratrash out to my track and after just a few runs this is what it looked like. ROFLMAO!!!!

Picture083.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i moved this post here in the crash/damage thread, i think that body says it all!! lol great pics!!I'm hoping no inconvienence done!!

Lonestar2222003-racer
Sand Man- Monster

well me and my friend Sand Man as his name is here on the forum went out for a little competition weve been arguing the past few days bout whos faster and whos the better driver.....well while running round the track which was a parking lot Sand Man lost control due to his "huge tires swaying alittle too much" and swung out (way out) and tried to recover and t-boned me at full speed. Mine limped without being able to turn with a broken steering post and a bent suspension arm. Him on the other hand 3 shocks broken. it all ended in alot of shock oil and some yelling but all is well lol. heres some of the pics taken

My truck the left suspension arm is alittle twisted
SDC10143.jpg

this one shows the damage alittle better
SDC10142.jpg

Sand Mans truck
SDC10141.jpg

looking pretty sad
SDC10140.jpg

Final call the winner is......you decide lemme know what you guys think

Wait who is the racer and who is the monster?

Very nice carnage. Somehow our trucks always manage to find that one obstical like Charlie Brown's kite.

i like the way you guys bash :rock:

(missing a screw on your front skid)

;)

Yeah, I saw the landing that did that. The body mounts are bolted to long ears of the shock towers, and when the mounts got bent, it warped the crud out of the towers. Fixable, and he could toughen it up with some heavier aluminum and different mounts, but the truck has some other issues, too...

believe it or not, the "monster" was much easier to fix. i broke his upper and lower suspension arms, as well as the servo saver. i drove mine the next day, his is still awaiting parts. so who really one?

Answer: You both won caz you both own Savages.

both these trucks took a enormous amount of energy with minimal breakage. Ive seen TMaxx just graze a fence & bust in 1/2.

keep havin fun with them trucks fellas! :resp:

My buddy used to have two tmaxx's and the first day he had them I went over with my savage and he ran into my savage. His truck broke a arm, a alum shock, bulkhead, and axle carier. My truck well the pipe came out of the rubber coupler.

Shortly after he sold of both tmaxx's and his monster pirate. The summer whent by than fall and I convinced him to trade his e savage for a nitro and well you guys have seen mongoosejoe1's truck.

Savage FTW.

So yesterday Joe (MongooseJoe1) and I decided it was time to take the our two savages and two baja's out to bash, and it turned out to be a hell of a good time!

We went out to a local atv/motorcycle area near the power lines, and almost didnt even make it in the gate. Its been a while since Joe was there, and when he went to go through the puddle on the left, he sank like a brick to the trim panels on his Jeep Cherokee. He threw it into 4wd, put the stupid pedal to the floor, and was able to claw his way out - phew! Would not have been TOO bad, I was in my Jeep Wrangler, and we both as a habit carry recovery gear... we'll cover that part later :)

So we are out with the Bajas and Savages, and man these things MOVE OUT. Half way through, we get a call from his buddy who was trying to meet up with us - he was stuck back at the gate... unfortunately, he was NOT in a Jeep:
%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

It took the two jeeps tied together to get his *** out of that hole - but it was funny :) Apparently he thought initially we were gonna climb into the mud and funk to hook up to him - NOT.

Got a few videos of it too -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uOzBk-SbaY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9U2alJuTO4

Anyways, we get him out and get back to bashin :)

Long story short, lots of carnage -

My Savage - blown three-speed trans, sheered batt case bolts, lost steering servo bolt.
My Baja 5T - bent rear shock, shattered beadlock ring
Joe's Baja 5B - destroyed rear diff, bent rear shock (same as mine, only his was bent 90*)
Joe's Savage - bent front shock shaft, busted dogbone, dented Ofna 086 muffler - dent is shaped a little like the front end of a 5T :)

Will have pictures soon - just had a TOTAL blast!

Bob

i have a 79 bronco that i go off roading in and i remember getting it stuck sooo deep water was coming in under the doors lol was a little scary the first time lol

Had a ton of fun out there now to get these rigs back running in time for the WF. Also have glitch in the savage thro/brake servo I have to figure out and a broken dogbone.

My friend Stariha just bought an XL last Saturday, and after about five runs its broke its transmission.... yeah, afte just a few runs the drive train gear broke in three places!!! we weren't even doing anything extreme! just gave it a little too much throttle and pop! it didnt move anymore.... here is the carnage???? couldnt think of a better word... of all the things to break, the transmission. thank god its only $5 and cheaper on the "bay" ...... figures...... Every time i break something it cost an arm and a leg! crazzy

SDC10180.jpg

SDC10181.jpg

SDC10182.jpg

SDC10186.jpg

SDC10187.jpg

haven't even cut the cord on the thing and its broke!

My friend Stariha just bought an XL last Saturday, and after about five runs its broke its transmission.... yeah, afte just a few runs the drive train gear broke in three places!!! we weren't even doing anything extreme! just gave it a little too much throttle and pop! it didnt move anymore.... here is the carnage???? couldnt think of a better word... of all the things to break, the transmission. thank god its only $5 and cheaper on the "bay" ...... figures...... Every time i break something it cost an arm and a leg

call hpi & send em the pics, theyll prolly hook you up.

Latest posts

Members online

Back