Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for you man,me & my mate both had engines (an f4.6 & f3.5) go a few weeks ago during the same bash.Ive already bought a new f4.6,just got to run it in :)

My buddy ran into a tree yesterday. Here is the damage. Boken batt box, Shock, and bent tvp's along with a blown spur.

Fixed it last night then today his wife runs it into water.

b6f66726.jpg

c09d3506.jpg

6452bfe5.jpg

must of been a pretty good impact lol you can easily see how warped the TVP'S were!!

typical savage 25 tvp bend lol and sudi once those are bent better off to throw them away lol trust me i had 25 tvps till i bent them

I had two extra sets of tvps, a battery box, and a shock. Just took out his broken stuff and replaced it good as new in under an hour.

WOW - that truck has seen more action since Sunday than it has seen in months - glad ya like it! Just try not to keep breaking it... :)

My son loves the E-Savage BTW - not fast enough for my taste, but its not for me anyways :)

Bob

yeah I told you I'm hard on them but just ordered some new stuff to bring it closer to what I want.

I had two extra sets of tvps, a battery box, and a shock. Just took out his broken stuff and replaced it good as new in under an hour.

couple of friends like you and i'd be set,thats cool. +1 for helping your bro out.thats what its all about....peace

Whoops, meant this for the Crash forum...could a helpful mod give it a shove over that way?

I introduced my Flux to the pit wall at the CRCRC track (Columbus RC Racing Club) a few weeks back, and just now got around to finally fixing it.
Full throttle down the straight to a big powerslide into turn #1. Well, the big powerslide through the corner was little bigger than I intended, and I got that one-in-a-million hit straight to the battery box and smashed it pretty good. Didn't hurt the battery, thank Ghu, but if I'd still had stock TVPs, this hit would've pretzeled the truck but good.
It also busted the lower threaded section off the left front shock shaft and popped the lower shock end clean off the ball joint. The larger spring bounced about twenty feet, and it took three heats for me to find the smaller upper spring. It also cracked the lower purple brace on the front of the truck, but I didn't find that until yesterday.

I gotta get a better picture of the carnage on the box. The way the cracks run, I can stretch it out like a spring, lol.

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
moved.

gotta love the savage. seems like it faired pretty well considering the amount of energy it took on at impact.

Lol,best thread title of the year so far ;).Sweet carnage too:jamout:

man i hate it when things jump in front of you lol,don't you? thanks for sharing............

Some carnage there.

Is fortunate the battery pack didn't let go. To say that would have been very bad would be an understatement.

GCM's released some new alloy battery mounts btw. Kinda expensive tho.

DF

Some carnage there.

Is fortunate the battery pack didn't let go. To say that would have been very bad would be an understatement.

GCM's released some new alloy battery mounts btw. Kinda expensive tho.

DF

I know, I want some of those so bad I can taste it. Not often I get excited over alloy, but in this case, I think it honestly will be a major improvement. $60 for a set is kinda steep, though. I'll probably grab some when I get around to my big build later this year.

That's the one, Guy, except I slip sideways into the very end of it. They re-did the track the next week after a couple vehicles rode the top of the wall and came real close to wiping out the pit-lane crowd.
I'm still waiting for someone to lose signal on the back stretch and wipe out the announcer booth.

Latest posts

Members online

Back