Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

savage4.8matt

oopppppppppp's! (pic)

click for larger pic!
:D (first post btw ello ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
savagekicknmaxx said:
Looks like he broke the right rear wheel at the spindle or one of the a-arms
lost one of the spindles that holds the arm on lol ( didnt put the skid plate on :( my fault) :D

Every weekend something dies on my Sav... Nothing new here then :D

The before shot:
ccmods_carnage_4.jpg

Could of sworn there used to be a brand new exhaust here...
ccmods_carnage_1.jpg

Now what happened to that brake and throttle linkage...?
ccmods_carnage_2.jpg

And damn - That shell was only two weeks old...
ccmods_carnage_3.jpg

:D

Worse things happen at sea... Wouldn't be so bad; but my wheels where fresh out the pack and I sliced a tyre wall to shreds :( Trust me, the damage is under that concrete stuff somewhere.

Wow, you really give that thing a beating, guess thats what its for tho right, does get a little expensive after time though...

Wow, i was gonna say, were you bashing it in a concrete mixer?

Looks like you really needed that rollcage protector, otherwise could have been more costly.

Not too sure; had it about 8 weeks now from new...

It's had (That I can remember)...

- TVPs
- Shocks all round
- 3 Shells
- 2 Sets of tyres
- New exhaust (And kind of again I suppose :rolleyes: )
- C'Hubs
- Lower & Upper arm replacements
- Several servos
- A couple of fuel tanks
- 3 glow plugs
- 1 OWB
- RotoStart/Now pullstart
- Probably around 13 arial straws (looking at the receipt list)
- Several packs of screws
- Clutch shoe springs
- Rear tie rods

And the head... I think we're about there :D The vis here if you wanna see how I made this mess :D

So in short... Yes; I suppose it will get expensive - But it's great fun ;)

Plus I wanna be invited to the HPI christmas party for my loyal custom :D

Lol... I stripped her down yesterday and found I've also knocked out my bevel gear in my diff's :rolleyes: - Haven't tried the fuel line idea; will give it a go when I've got her all rebuilt. Thanks for the tip :D

So. Here's what happened. Me and my mate had just given the trucks a clean then decided to take em out for a drive about. we got 100 yards away from my house then we saw a set of steps with a nice long run up to clear the set of double steps. so my mate lined up the truck for the jump. set off at full throttle then!! Hit the steel post on the side of the steps at full throttle. oops!
truckcrash002.jpg

truckcrash006.jpg

truckcrash007.jpg

didn't cost a penny. i stripped it then straightened the tvp's and botdged the steering rods back together

yeah that almost happend to me also but i put in a roll cage just before sucks that the roll cage DIED in the first run though =/

dude the damage is what bashing is ALL about the pix are amazing!!i'm gonna go bashingat the beach this summer at marco island

that aint that bad....lol just snapped a screw or 2 thats all....bent metal can be bent back

wat made u think a zip tie will help? LOL!....dude thats nothing compared to my basher body.....theres windows and panels missing all over the place LOL...that aint bad....ROFL STAPLES!!

jimbo said:
didn't cost a penny. i stripped it then straightened the tvp's and botdged the steering rods back together

so besides that did you end up having to buy anything else to fix it?
those tires are sweet

just two steering rods. can't remember what the tires are. they came with the wheels. all four for £30

Latest posts

Members online

Back