Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
before...
smallerpix2.jpg

after...

accident4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not yours...so where'd you get the pics??

that's gotta suck...lotta money got thrashed...

!DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!! Doeugh!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doeugh!!! Doeugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doeugh!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doeugh!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doeugh!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOEUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...twin engine too... looks like it got into a fight with a car...

The hood scoop is actually functional on this one?

The way it looks YES.......that is a first that I have seen that....good catch.

Wonder what the wife is thinking? O wait she already filed for a divorce.

No I tried to find out what happened but . no luck . it had to be hit by a car tho that is too much damage for just a bad landing or something

i ran into a mailbox post full speed, hit it dead nuts on the control arm on the right side. kinda looked like that... good thing it wasnt my truck, but my dad was piiiiiissed....

you got to read from first post benny, no skimming . JJ
its a photo SJ found. unknown owner

haha i wish, well i wish it was before it was wrecked. but i was saying that i did some damage to my dads truck and it ended up looking like that one...

Before we breakout the violins,
I think the truck looks alot worse than it really is.IMO.
The angle of the dangle doesn't give a clear shot of what's really broke other than the scoop intake tubes which are the worst part of the pic.

I noticed a broken tie-rod or steering linkage. Which ever you prefer to call it. But, that does suck on the damaged though. It was better off being displayed some where. That's alot of weight to try and stop.

sounds like if it was running weard like that it must have had a crack. heating and cooling maken it run eather good or bad. On any account owch that sucks

i was out for a day of bashing yesterday with a couple of my buddies who don't have trucks so we were swithching off drivine it. one of my buddies hit a jump that we made wrong and it landed on the left side front shocks and broke the houseing and bent the rods on a couple other of the shocks but it still runs fine i bent the rods back and am running it with one shock on the left side. and the moral of the story is make sure ur friends have better aim next time lol.

non of my friend have a truck either so i let em drive mine sometimes but i tell them you break it you buy it. non of my friends broke anything yet.

yeah I'm makeing him pay for new shocks cuz the first time i let him drive it he shook on it when he agreed if he breaks a piece he buys me a new one so its on its way today

Wow you guys are very nice I don't let anyone drive my trucks unless they have a 100.00 deposit....LOL

wow lol my friends would look at me funny and think i was jokeing then when when they realize I'm not joking they would get pissy and walk away lol

It's amazing how un-co people can be too with them. Some people can pick up the controller and drive perfectly first time. Other people are hopeless constantly turning the right when they want to turn left.

i know one of my friends is hopeless with an rc car and wants to get a rc drifter and race it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back