Savys Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here is a few pics after i set up the toe and camber.. I am using the same set up that Frddy is using.
Front upper arm: Outer hole position .4835-in
Front tie rod: GH Bell crank mind you 1.4555
Rear upper arm: Inner position .6605

Here is a before pic:

Here is after...

Here is on e from the top before:

After

As you can see i also got my bumpers put on...

Well after a few other issues with my savy i got it running today..Here is a short vid of it..

Thanks for looking and will have more vids as i break her in..:peace:

Cool! Thats what I was supposed to do with my Lrp this weekend, but I had to do some landscaping to pay off the $200 I spent on the savage last weekend :) Post as many vids as you can! Thanks man

Will do dude!! Probally be the weekend before i get out again..Work screwed up hours..:lmao:

Cool! Thats what I was supposed to do with my Lrp this weekend, but I had to do some landscaping to pay off the $200 I spent on the savage last weekend :) Post as many vids as you can! Thanks man

what did you buy?:thinking: lol (on its way btw)

cool truck as always scott. truly an amazing build. each time i view it theres something new i love. cant wait for the action videos!

been waiting a while for this... cant wait to see you break it. O poop I meant run it!

Yeah I have been waiting on this too Justin...Had A few issues come up with the build.But now with the help of fellow HPISF members I have gotten them straighend out..Hopefully if the weather is nice this weekend i can finish breaking it in..I am sure the I will do some damage to it sooner or later..:lmao: I have a buddy that just got done building a motocross track..Thats where i plan on going to bash at..I will make sure that I get some vids when I go there..:peace:

Nice looking savvy you got there Scott. Got a ? for ya about your steering servo location. Why did you move it from under the plate to the tvp? Cheers.

It gave me a much better angle from the bell crank to the servo..

OK, thanks. So is that easier on the servo or something?

Not real sure about that dude...Frddy advised to me to mount it to the tvps...Its just a straighter line to the servo there than it was when i had it monted to the cf plate..

Scott how did i miss this great build?? You should have let me know!!
Nice build even if i missed it

Picked up some HellFire shafts for my BB's..Here is a pick of the shafts
011-3.jpg

Here is a before pic without the shafts:
002-9.jpg

After:
012-2.jpg

015.jpg

Side view
013.jpg

:peace:

yes.. thats what I'm looking for.. good thing you posted the part number. Looks perfect scott.. bash on!

Np man.. looks sweet.. you will love the way it handles.. turns / steering.. so sick.. sway bars next?

Been thinking about sway bars, haven't made up my mind yet..:dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back