Savys Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, il have a look around and see if i can find one, i didnt know ya could get vented flywheels, seems like a good idea, looks as tho it scoops air as it spins and throws it into the shoe/bell area, quality!

Here is a couple pics of my mill,with nova mount and with the mesh set..Really like this mount,was a little P.I.T.A to set the mesh. After about 10mins I got it..:lmao:
:

Oh yeah and for Bankrupter I turned the carb the right way!!!
:highfive:

More to come!!:peace:

imma watch A.M.W. & see if your mug is on there wanted for bank robbery.

trucks lookin the shiz scottob1

imma watch A.M.W. & see if your mug is on there wanted for bank robbery.

trucks lookin the shiz scottob1

:lmao: Man if that was true, I would probally just have Bank build it for me!!
money man

Here is couple more pics of my build, its starting to come together slowly..

Thanks for looking...:peace:

Here is a pic with my ofna 086 pipe..Still waiting on the HF mounts so I can mount the BB's. Also thinking of away to mount the Mpi switch..My vacation has ended so will probally be the weekned before I get anohter chance to work on it..

Thanks for looking..:peace:

Ooooo. Very nice man. Can't wait for the next update.

Did that PRC tank plate fit perfectly on the FLM's? I was interested in those.

Thanks coby, I will have some more pics REAL SOON!!!!!!!!

Yes it bolted right up with no major problems..( other than me being a noob,since this was my frist build..:lmao:) Very impressed with the plate, I would recomend it to anyone that was going to do the 250cc mod..

Well after doing some :thinking: I came up with away to mount the MPI switch..Took some scrap sheet metal and made me a mounting box.

Then I dressed it up a little bit

Here it is mounted to the rear tower...

Thanks for looking, more pics on the way..:peace:

Here is a few pics of how I ran my electronics.The wrap is something I "borowed from work" pretty nice stuff for FREE!!!

Thanks for looking!!More pics on the way!!:peace:

did you use a few extensions? just keep an eye to see that you don't lose voltage to your servos (feel weak). sometimes a extension will do that.

did you use a few extensions? just keep an eye to see that you don't lose voltage to your servos (feel weak). sometimes a extension will do that.

Ok, thanks for lookin out for me frddy!!!:resp:

lol cool... was hopeing youd say that .. was thinking oooof them wires are going to get yanked off first 10 ft lol

Actually they are not that bad once I put the TVP on that side!! Will post a pic of it so you can see...:rock:

Here are a few pics of diffrent views with the BB's,HF mounts,and shock caps.Also got the rpm box mounted..

Almost there need to do the T/B linkage,put the wheels and tires on,and few more things..Also need to take a little more of the A- arms for the rsc to clear when truning..
Thanks for looking..:cheers:

Nice build! Having the receiver outside the chassis scares me though. I don't think I would risk my $90 FASST receiver out there. I went with the IRC mid tank kit that includes a receiver box that fits under the tank.

Nice build. Wow, I really gotta make more money, LOL! That's OK though I've only had mine a couple weeks so far but already have big plans. Good job on yours and good luck!

imma steal your truck. nice build. it looks sweet. i like how you upgraded power & handling, very sensible upgrades and also sweet to look at.

Not to mention it gonna haul-the-mail. Any plans on havin' a certain Canadian Gent stroke it for you?

how much your LHS nail you for the shock caps?

Nice build. Wow, I really gotta make more money, LOL! That's OK though I've only had mine a couple weeks so far but already have big plans. Good job on yours and good luck!

Thanks Mike, I have been buying parts for this since March...

imma steal your truck. nice build. it looks sweet. i like how you upgraded power & handling, very sensible upgrades and also sweet to look at.

Not to mention it gonna haul-the-mail. Any plans on havin' a certain Canadian Gent stroke it for you?

how much your LHS nail you for the shock caps?

Thanks Frddy!! No plans on Robin to mod the motor... As for the shock caps I got them off of ebay for about 7.50 a pair..Also got the HF mount at the same store..:peace:

Well I finally got my T/B linkage done here is a couple pics:

I also moved the MPI switch to the outside of the TVP's..I had it mounted to the rear shock tower.This elimanated the servo extension that I had to use.
Here is where i have it mounted now.

Almost there still have to run the lines and a few other things..More pics to come..:peace:

nice job .... clean..

Thanks Max...Took me a minute to figure out why the throtle lingkage was way off...Then I noticed that the servo needed to be moved forward...Man what a newb I am..:lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Back