Savys Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got my lines ran and the MotorSaver air filter on..

Only things left to do is put the Maximizers and Zombies on and make sure everything is all tight...Just a few more pics and my build will be finished..
Thanks for looking!!!:peace:

Nice Savage man! I missed a few updates but I see it came together nicely. Can't wait to see a video on how it runs!

Thanks Coby, still have a few thing left to do..Will try to get some vid as soon as I can find a video camera...:lmao:

when is this savage scheduled to run exactly?

also, i wanna see a vid, you better not follow up this sweet build thread with a bash post saying "i wish i had a camera but the savy run like a beast......"

the world must see!

nice build btw.

bobang

Very nice build Scott, nice clean look to it, I'm sure i will use some of your pic's for my build, i like the short run on the servo, that looks like it was a lil bit of a bear to set-up?

also, i wanna see a vid, you better not follow up this sweet build thread with a bash post saying "i wish i had a camera but the savy run like a beast......"

the world must see!

nice build btw.

bobang

lol yes i agree cant wait to see it in action... but you see where he said he has to FIND the vid cam first?lol j.k scott ...just crackin on ya ... looks good . now get the tires on it and run the thing like you stole it lol

That was my build. :lmao:

Scott, for your linkages was the spring too long for the carb? OFNA gave me a really long one and when fully compressed, it didn't give enough space to engage brakes. Did you have to cut it or something?

the world must see!

nice build btw.

bobang

Well hopefully:Xfingers: i will break it in this comming weekend..I will have to make the 60 mile trip to the lhs to get me some byrons..I might be able to get my hands on a camera but are you going to be my camera man..:lmao:

:DJjam:Well guys here it is,the finished project..:DJjam:

Have the bumpers amd towers comming in the mail..Should be here in the next couple of day..I would like to thank Bank and Frddy for all the there help and support..They pointed things out to me that helpped me out quite a bit.
Thanks to everyone else for there comments and for looking at my build..Next I will try and get some vids of it running...Thanks for looking!!:peace:

nice how heavy is that plate? I'm thinking of getting one for my build to..i have a integy one but don't like how it bolts to the sides of the tvp's ..

Max that is not heavy at all,pretty light...

Nice to see it complete, but i got a ? for ya, the rear wheels look like they are toed in a lil bit? Is that rsc conversion kit, and was it hard to install? Ok so thats a couple of ?'s

Nice truck, nice thread.

Nice to see it complete, but i got a ? for ya, the rear wheels look like they are toed in a lil bit? Is that rsc conversion kit, and was it hard to install? Ok so thats a couple of ?'s

Nice truck, nice thread.

Thanks Bad... It wasn't that hard to install, just some minor mods to the bulk case and a arms..Other than that it was simple..haven't mess with the toe at all, just threw the wheels on and took some pics...That is my next project before I get her out and do the breakin...

you did so much work on that truck, do you have a before pic?

your gonna love that mill/pipe combo. i cant remember if you upgrade all that

from stock hpi, but if you did, get ready for your face to hurt....from smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
you did so much work on that truck, do you have a before pic?

your gonna love that mill/pipe combo. i can remember if you upgrade all that

from stock hpi, but if you did, get ready for your face to hurt....from smiling.

This is waht I started with frddy..

Went from that to this....Badda Bing!!!!

With alot of this money man :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks really nice Scott. Your going to get tons of run time with that tank. BTW you know your missing a bumper or two right?

It looks really nice Scott. Your going to get tons of run time with that tank. BTW you know your missing a bumper or two right?

:lmao: Yeah I no FX, should be here anyday..Thanks dude...:peace:

Looks like you put quite a bit of thinking and money into this. Like bank says unload the hubs. Just trying to help you have the best setup. We've been there did it and regreted it. How much more time you think you think it will be before it's up and runnin?

]-[0pa]0ng;126011 said:
Looks like you put quite a bit of thinking and money into this. Like bank says unload the hubs. Just trying to help you have the best setup. We've been there did it and regreted it. How much more time you think you think it will be before it's up and runnin?

Thanks Op, I already unloaded the hubs.. Everything that I didn't use i sold to try abd get some funds back for other parts and pieces that i wanted..Will start breaking in the milll this weekend..(probllay Sunday..)

Latest posts

Members online

Back