Savys Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Well guys after months of saving funds my savy is getting ready to be reborn.
I started with this roller that I bought off of here a few months ago.
Here are some pics of the parts that I will be using for my build.

Still waiting on some bulk cases,Lrp.28,and air filter.Hpoefully it will all be here by the end of the week. I wanna give a special thanks to frddy for helping answer all of the noob questions.And to Soulja55 and to HPISF for having the greatest forum..:resp:More pics to come....

Sell the hubs as soon as they come off to recoup costs! Ill be waiting to see the final pics ..

Here are some more pics of mill,rsc,and servo saver..

More pics to come.Thanks for looking..

Sorry should of spelled it out GH = Gloden Horrizons..
Never heard of them, but I have heard of Golden Horizons. :dunno:
lol

Have you noticed a better turning radius with the RSC? Was thinking of getting the RSC kit but don't have the cash to buy one yet.

Here is a few more pics:

I am using a hpi sf-5 for my steering servo with a racers edge servo horn.
Here is my 250cc tank and CF plate that I got from PRC.

Thanks for looking..:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
what in the world ? ? ? I see my truck! must go look to see if its still here...

LOL good stuff your going to love it! was that plate drilled for the servo mounts? I had larsons old one and had to drill it myself...

what in the world ? ? ? I see my truck! must go look to see if its still here...

LOL good stuff your going to love it! was that plate drilled for the servo mounts? I had larsons old one and had to drill it myself...

:lmao: The cf plate is sweet all predrilled for the mounts and ready to go..

Oh dang, just that servo arm looks better than my whole Savage! Can't wait for the rest of the build.

Here is a few more pics of my build..I moved the steering servo to the tvp.
076-4.jpg

Here is a pic of the rush box:
077-3.jpg
Waiting on the Hellfire mounts to mount BB's..
More pics to come :Xfingers:,thanks for looking..

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the angle of the link from servo arm to bell crank much better like that.

now your talkin LCG!!!

Here the lrp with robison vented flywheel,nova shoes..
076-6.jpg

More pics on the way...:peace:

Here is mill with vented bell all shimmed up and ready to go.. Like to say thanks to Bank for helping the noob out with this...:lmao:

If I had anything to do with it the carb would be on in the right direction for a savage. LOL Had to....

It took you what 10mins start to finish? I remember the same phone call with Visionary 45 mins later... and I still have to tune it! Your not a noob.

If I had anything to do with it the carb would be on in the right direction for a savage. LOL Had to....

It took you what 10mins start to finish? I remember the same phone call with Visionary 45 mins later... and I still have to tune it! Your not a noob.

ummm, ya, thats pretty funny rite there

:lmao: Yeah some where around that,is the counting me hanging up on you too?Sorry about the carb dude, just took it out of the box and started putting the flywheel,shoes,and bell on it.. Next pic of the mill it will be the right direction..rockout

Thanks Londoner!!! Not real sure if the flywheel comes in silver or not,sorry bud..

Latest posts

Members online

Back