Savage XL V2 Rear Diff Video (For changing suspension tower)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes nice looking savage, shame it’s electric though, Lol! 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣😲🤪😜Keep it Nitro, cant beat the smell and friggin hassle of Nitro. Nitro reminds me of my ex wife, A friggin ball acre but you gotta luv em.!! In saying that No.11 is on the way as you know and is another Nitro but No.12 maybe Flux, watch this space.!!!

Last edited:
Lol you two, yeah Gazz let me boot up the laptop! And yeah dude do a flux!! So i got my wheel and tyres from: https://www.makeitbuildit.co.uk/swe...VYF9Nqw5gB361qBSx4HHsaSdcJNgh3xMaAmj2EALw_wcB Two in each packet for £38.79 each and yeah i do love them they are belted so don't balloon like normal stock savage tyres and good handling too. :)
LOL, Morning mate, thanks for the link, did you have to wait for them to get them in as everytime I have bought from these people the items shows as available but never seem to be stocking them. Must say tho everything I have purchase from them has been through eBay, their listings always show 5 available but end up waiting weeks for delivery, for this reason I don't use them anymore.
Yes think it's time to put a Flux truck together, got another Nitro model build in progress at the moment is one will be number 11, they grow like Triffids, slowly getting pushed out of my own gaff by them, A Flux will have to wait till this one is finished.
I take it that as you use Make-it-Build-it your based in the UK

LOL, Morning mate, thanks for the link, did you have to wait for them to get them in as everytime I have bought from these people the items shows as available but never seem to be stocking them. Must say tho everything I have purchase from them has been through eBay, their listings always show 5 available but end up waiting weeks for delivery, for this reason I don't use them anymore.
Yes think it's time to put a Flux truck together, got another Nitro model build in progress at the moment is one will be number 11, they grow like Triffids, slowly getting pushed out of my own gaff by them, A Flux will have to wait till this one is finished.
Gazz, i had no problem with these people i ordered direct from the store and not through Ebay and had no problems. I liked them so much i brought two sets. The first set from wheelspin or modelsport but they ran out of stock so used make it build it and as i say had no problems so.. :)

Help. I have the v2 X Flux and I need to find a new steering link. The ones I find on eBay and Amazon are not it. I’d like aluminum but I’m sick of this stopping my runs

Attachments

• A50DBFB9-FD1D-49C1-96A1-068529058184.png
    A50DBFB9-FD1D-49C1-96A1-068529058184.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 0
Help. I have the v2 X Flux and I need to find a new steering link. The ones I find on eBay and Amazon are not it. I’d like aluminum but I’m sick of this stopping my runs
Hi, I don't have a Flux and never have so what I know about them is limited. But what I can say is that I don't think I have seen an ally version of the steering link for the v2 Flux. To be honest I didn't even know that HPI had revised this part. But the standard plastic one comes with the centre skid plate HPI#160310.
1670220333776.png

Last edited:
Can I get in America??
Well that I won't know now will I as I live in the UK. There are none on eBay which isn't a good sign and when looking up the part number on google nothing comes up in the states. Various model shops in Europe and 3 here in the UK do list it but If you did a search from over your side of the pond you may have more joy. Failing that just get your nearest HPI stockist to order you one in.
It would seem that this part only fits the version 2 of the Savage X Flux.
You could try a standard straight one from a normal savage and maybe put a couple of small spacers on the opposing ends to create the step (dog leg). Not sure if they are the same length but could. Have a look at the photo below to see what I mean. The spacer could be anything, 5 or 6 M3 washers might work. you would need to use longer screws if it did work.
As the link has ball ends you may only need a couple of washers as the rod can tilt quite abit on the balls. The length of the standard flat link is 31mm hole centres.
1670351214809.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Back