Savage X engine upgrades??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what u mean by saying I could spend the money on other upgrades. The only things that I have actually had to fix or replace are engine parts like bearings, air leaks, and one way bearings.

I don't know what u mean by saying I could spend the money on other upgrades. The only things that I have actually had to fix or replace are engine parts like bearings, air leaks, and one way bearings.

Yeah, that's cool bud, buy a new engine, you'll love the power.

Yepp. I still don't understand why the pullstart f4.6 engine are goin for $160 and roto are going for $119... why is this???

I don't know why LRP still makes the .30. The .28 is faster. I have the .28 and .32. The .32 is a good torque monster. Both are cheaper and faster than the OS.30. I have one of those too. LRp all the way.

Seriously? I'm sorry to hear that you must have a bad OS than. Geared correctly even my stock OS motor is far faster and torque-er then my lrp 28 and picco 28 (stock ones not modded)

The OS mills also far out last any Abc construction mills.

(only referring to unmodified mills because it keeps the playing field even, most people won't mod or have their motor modded, and once done all bets go out the Window on power and longevity between them anyway because you can give the f the same timing numbers as the picco and presto change-O for the most part anyway lol)

This will be my next savage motor however they have my curiosity peeked.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...2012-28-Off-Road-Pull-Start-Engine-Turbo-Plug

Latest posts

Members online

Back