Savage Flux gallery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people have move to social media like facebook now but there's still a lot of use savage bashers, racers, lovers here. Ready to help anytime.

Thanks! Nah, nothing special on speed though. I just used CC2200kv on a conservative gearing (52/10) but the handling and cornering has really improved :)

I see a feature savage addic in the back ground looks like he's trying to get to it now lol. Nice rig danny i like the body a lot.

Nothing too flashy on mine, it's a standard length Flux HP. I put a new X body on it I had in the closet a month or so ago. Pealed off a few of the "Nitro" stickers. lol

2018-0609-SavageFlux-NewBody02.jpg

2018-0630-SavageFlux-Bottom.jpg

2018-0630-SavageFlux-SideBodyOff.jpg

Got a Castle MMX/2200kv system in it and a Super 5SC center diff transmission in it as well. FLM front hinge pin brace, broke 3 or 4 HPI ones. Hoping it holds up better. Also removed the "HPI Suspension Upgrade Kit" off it as well as RPM arms as both were causing more problems than they were solving. Now the arms/steering are completely stock except for Integy Super HD axle carriers and 5mm bolts for carrier pins on the bottom on front and rear.

Recently got an outcast... this was an every weekend truck until I got that. :(

Nothing too flashy on mine, it's a standard length Flux HP. I put a new X body on it I had in the closet a month or so ago. Pealed off a few of the "Nitro" stickers. lol

2018-0609-SavageFlux-NewBody02.jpg

2018-0630-SavageFlux-Bottom.jpg

2018-0630-SavageFlux-SideBodyOff.jpg

Got a Castle MMX/2200kv system in it and a Super 5SC center diff transmission in it as well. FLM front hinge pin brace, broke 3 or 4 HPI ones. Hoping it holds up better. Also removed the "HPI Suspension Upgrade Kit" off it as well as RPM arms as both were causing more problems than they were solving. Now the arms/steering are completely stock except for Integy Super HD axle carriers and 5mm bolts for carrier pins on the bottom on front and rear.

Recently got an outcast... this was an every weekend truck until I got that. :(
Thinking about getting one of those myself They seem really tough from what ive seen an they look cool

Thinking about getting one of those myself They seem really tough from what ive seen an they look cool
Takes a bit of work, but yeah, so far it easily out sky's the savage flux without damage. Was getting tired of my bashing buddy with his talion jumping to the moon and not breaking... much.

Here are the specs:

Outer Diameter: 170mm (6.70”)
Width: 80mm (3.15”)

Yeah, I noticed the tread pattern is similar to Proline Trenchers and I really love the low profile look as opposed to the ‘ballooney’ Tires.

Here are the specs:

Outer Diameter: 170mm (6.70”)
Width: 80mm (3.15”)

Yeah, I noticed the tread pattern is similar to Proline Trenchers and I really love the low profile look as opposed to the ‘ballooney’ Tires.
I like the look too, but the "balloony" ones help absorb landings. I had SRC terrain crushers on one of my trucks for a while. They didn't absorb anything. Very harsh on the suspension. They were belted tires that didn't balloon hardly at all at high speeds. I spun a hex in one of them and now I have $100+ set of tires on the shelf. lol

Those look like they have a bit more sidewall than the SRC's. Do you jump 5+ feet a lot? Curious how they hold up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back