Savage Flux gallery

NightFlier X4.6

A lot of people have move to social media like facebook now but there's still a lot of use savage bashers, racers, lovers here. Ready to help anytime.

Thanks! Nah, nothing special on speed though. I just used CC2200kv on a conservative gearing (52/10) but the handling and cornering has really improved :)

NightFlier X4.6

I see a feature savage addic in the back ground looks like he's trying to get to it now lol. Nice rig danny i like the body a lot.

olds97_lss

Nothing too flashy on mine, it's a standard length Flux HP. I put a new X body on it I had in the closet a month or so ago. Pealed off a few of the "Nitro" stickers. lol

Got a Castle MMX/2200kv system in it and a Super 5SC center diff transmission in it as well. FLM front hinge pin brace, broke 3 or 4 HPI ones. Hoping it holds up better. Also removed the "HPI Suspension Upgrade Kit" off it as well as RPM arms as both were causing more problems than they were solving. Now the arms/steering are completely stock except for Integy Super HD axle carriers and 5mm bolts for carrier pins on the bottom on front and rear.

Recently got an outcast... this was an every weekend truck until I got that. :(

Nothing too flashy on mine, it's a standard length Flux HP. I put a new X body on it I had in the closet a month or so ago. Pealed off a few of the "Nitro" stickers. lol

Got a Castle MMX/2200kv system in it and a Super 5SC center diff transmission in it as well. FLM front hinge pin brace, broke 3 or 4 HPI ones. Hoping it holds up better. Also removed the "HPI Suspension Upgrade Kit" off it as well as RPM arms as both were causing more problems than they were solving. Now the arms/steering are completely stock except for Integy Super HD axle carriers and 5mm bolts for carrier pins on the bottom on front and rear.

Recently got an outcast... this was an every weekend truck until I got that. :(
Thinking about getting one of those myself They seem really tough from what ive seen an they look cool