Savage Flux gallery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
Let's put a one of a kind collection together.

Ill start it out I think this was a one of a kind. It's my rendition of what Sox and Martin might have driven if they were around today in a monster truck.

P1010074_zpsc20fccdc.jpg

P1010075_zps76153562.jpg

P1010076_zps3710f7cf.jpg

P1010077_zps6ae2abbd.jpg

I gotta include this big truck. The body was intended for s SCT, but I noticed it fit pretty good on my Savage Flux, so here she is. Raspberry Pearl And White Pearl

I'm still working on this newly acquired monster. Trying to waterproof the esc and steering servo. Complete savage coming soon.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ran it yesterday and man those tires either it's the traction on them or the weight but my hs-7950th servo with 403oz of torque wouldnot turn them while on the ground.....lol

Ran it yesterday and man those tires either it's the traction on them or the weight but my hs-7950th servo with 403oz of torque wouldnot turn them while on the ground.....lol

Something has to be wrong. With 403 oz/in of torque it should turn any set of wheels you can fit on a savage with the wheels on the ground.

Here's a few pictures of my truck. It's not a show truck, that's for sure. It's got more zip ties and frankenstein'd pieces than I can count, but it's my favorite basher. I even included a picture of my "custom" rear modifications, lolmt1.jpg mt4.jpg mt5.jpg mt6.jpg mt7.jpg

Reactions: X
Wow, @CountryBoyCanSurvive wins the use it and abuse it award! Love the mud and barely held together body! You sir are officially a basher, well done!

Also, bonus points for the good beer modeling your Savage.

Thanks X! I'm all about driving it like I stole it, then getting MacGyver on the case to get it running again. Here are a couple .gifs from my backyard playground. Excavated for a new barn over the winter, been thoroughly enjoying the dirt piles it left behind. I'm fortunate to have an awesome place to bash my truck right outside my back door.

Do you guys get Troegs up your way? Nugget Nectar is my absolute favorite beer. Once a year and it's the best thing about February around here.

Big parabolic backflip(size reference, barn is 18ft at peak):
https://gfycat.com/SleepyForthrightAlligatorgar

Dumb luck hop over my buddy's Rustler:
https://gfycat.com/PeriodicCalculatingFairyfly

Last edited:
Do you guys get Troegs up your way? Nugget Nectar is my absolute favorite beer. Once a year and it's the best thing about February around here.

No, but trading helps that. ;) Gotten beers from all over the country that way.

Latest posts

Back