Review items

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys will have a new batch of review items coming in to have reviews done. I know for the guys that have items that can't do reviews do to the ice age that has developed are in a bind and I understand this but all reviewers that have reviews that are not turned in are not eligible for the next batch until they are finished. The items will consist of the new big bore shocks high speed 3rd gear for the 3 speed (fixed) and some other items that I'm not going to say until they are here. So here we go again. MODS are the ones that are going to build the list when I give them the OK and we will go from there.
Peace
John

I'll do a reveiw but i already have the high speed 3rd gear.

Ill test the Big bore shocks and wright a review I promis or anything else!

Last edited by a moderator:
well once again i will throw my hat into the ring ,i am willin to do a review... and remember i run my trucks no matter what the weather..and ive even posted the vids to prove it lol.......

Ice age? Snow? Whats all of that??lol
Perfect testing weather where I am all of the time....hint-hint!
AND I have no 3 speed or anything better than stock shocks...
AND way too much time on my hands! lol
Dave

If possible Id like a chance to review an item. Whatever comes available would be fine. I'm in the process of breaking in my new LRP. Ill post a review of that when I'm done too.

OK guys these people if picked buy the other mods and admins to do reviews will not do the big bore shocks do to they are in the group buy with smf.
1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) SDMorris
6) Thyrfing
7) ShiftPoint x2
8) SavageSteeda
9) Stevrock
10) Sav539
11) omgitsnick
12) shanty140
The next thing, do not contact the staff in pm's to ask to do reviews. They will look at posts and or reviews that have been done. They will get a list together and when the decision has been made the members will be contacted via pm.

There are a few guys out there with review that I'm waiting on.
Shorty body
grovethumper .. body
savagexss.. tires and rims

There are a few guys out there with review that I'm waiting on.
Shorty body
grovethumper .. body
savagexss.. tires and rims

Just so you don't get confused, savageXss1337 is now me: X. I appolagize for how late the review is. I wanted to get some good dry runs in before doing the review and hopefully the last of our snow just melted away. I should have it ready soon.:duh:

I do know weather has been an issue and i do remember seeing your pics of the tires X. So that's cool.:resp:

I'd be more than happy to review something for the site. Other than that, is it alright if we review items that we purchase ourselves too? If so, I have a couple things I wouldn't mind reviewing that I've bought for my X :)

We would love to have you do a review on parts and things you have purchased on your own. This way it gives everyone an idea if the parts are good or not.

ya I'm looking forward to more reviews as there great reading!! and i've learned a bunch from them!!

I did a bunch of reviewing for a tech forum I used to be part of back in the earlier years of the decade. I was actually the first to review the nVidia GeForce 4 Ti line. My review was one of twenty that was spoken of on TechTV with the site owner. I don't like to spread the name, as the owner has basically abandon the site now. It was a fun place to post, and we had thousands of great members. I learned a good bit from that place about my systems and how to make them better and faster.

I do however, like HPISF more. There's more informative people, who will give you great ideas here. I've learned a bunch about the savage itself. I really enjoy the savage more than any other RC I've had for bashing. It might not be the best racing model I've had, but it is truly tough as nails. :)

Where would I put review posts? In the specific forum, such as suspension if I was to review shocks?

Latest posts

Members online

Back