Review items

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

Ok, guys getting some stuff together to ship out for review. I just can't remember who all was going to get items. I know wister, moto and 4x4 were getting items. I was sending someone a set of axles for a crawler and one other person was getting a body. I also need a person for a review on a hpi hump pack that is running 4 AA batteries. also have a 17 tooth vented cb and 2 dirt claw tires and black warlock rims that need reviewed. The people that i said were getting items pm me your addy again (Just the people already promised items). The rest of the stuff if you have been a member of the site for a while post on the thread so the admins and mods can decide on who it will be I will not be involved in the decision ( Admins and mods post in the mod section to let me know who you think should review the items).

If I'm needed I'll help-but seems like you have plenty of volunteers.
Dave

Id be more then happy to help out if needed. I'm out of work injured right now so I have plenty of time on my hands. At least for a little while longer.

I can do the clutch bell if needed. I'm running a 15 at the moment not vented and I was going to get the vented 17 anyway. For some stupid reason my truck came with a 15t and 19t clutch bell :Mr.confused:.

Where does this stuff come from? Sorry if this is inappropriate or already been answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love an opportunity to review something Mega
I already PM'ed you before asking?
How bout it?

I'm new and not sure how this works but would love to review a hump pack I'm still useing the aa batts. 2 or 3 tanks of fuel to kill them and on the last tank the brakes are almost nil and steering is very weak.

I'll throw my hat into the ring just in case everything hasn't been taken. I've spent alot of money trying stuff on the savage and it would be great to give the credit card a break.

well with any luck..... i will be one of them.......and that would probably make me the FIRST reviewer north of the border

So there are two of us right now looking to be the first. May the best man win. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
pm's are going out guy's .

congrats to the new reviewers

It certainly was a tuff choice for us, whom ever doesn't get a chance this time hang in there.

we appreciate all of your daily contribution's.

Gee, I better get in on this thread as I was gone for the 2 weeks this thread was going on. I'd love to review stuff and help everyone out with there chooses later on as they are looking for parts and information about parts. If you got anything let me know. Thanks guys.

Ok guys items have been shipped except 2. one i can't remember who is getting it and one I have to see where the individual is. He hasen't been on in a while.
Wister-Dodge body
4x4-clutch shoes
groovethumper-Gt2 body
MTBikerTim-17tooth cb
chris420-hump pack
savagexss-tires and rims
I hope I sent it out right. Parker your axles were also shipped. As for the two items in question. I have to wait and see. If it is a flop then I will restart the thread with the items in question.

Hey guys, I have pretty much everything I need on my savage but if you get a chance to get your hands on an hpi muffler bearing. I would love to get a chance to do a review on it.

I cant wait to see wister's paint job.

Received the axles today and also started working today. Yay! I hope to start building up the crawler in about another month or so. Working 10hr days 7 days a week so money shouldn't be the problem, spare time will be.

I have no doubt its going to look great. If possible maybe you can take some pics or video as you do the paint job so those of us less talented (ME) can pick up some tips. :salute: Cant wait to see it though

I have also been off the forum for a while I check in once in a while, I would just like to say that if you get anything in the future that you need someone to do a review on I would love to do one.

Members online

Back