reverse module and mixer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright man i got it... i had some wires in the wrong place...

when i engages the reverse ....the reverse servo rotates.....and when i re engage it rotates back,......i think its right....it feels right anyways..

Yes, hold 3 seconds to shift to reverse, hold 3 seconds again to shift back to forward.

i held it does 3 seconds and it engaged but when i wanted to go back it only took 1 second..

anyways...i think its ok.. i was wondering how i can put a failsafe in there as well....I'm not sure where i would connect it though....

I know a fail safe can be connected a friend has a the same set up. But watch he was saying he had problems with his reverse and fail safe. It was kicking the reverse once in a while. He might have had a low batt or somthing. That could strip your gears.. :beer:CHEERS

i put the fail safe in and it increase twitching of the servos making the reverse unstable.... i have to be super careful when I'm using the reverse i guess.

everything is working fine though

ok guys...i installed the mixer, reverse module and the servo. everything went fine except for one thing....

what went wrong is a simple issue but poses a huge problem....the problem is.

my throttle/brake servo operates opposite as it should meaning when i push full throttle it hit the brake and vice versa. this makes the reverse module work in a reverse fashion as well.

i have to push full throttle to engage the reverse..

i hope i explained it clear enough... any assistance is much appreciated...

What kind of radio are you using? Does it have the option to reverse the servos?

ya it does have the option....but the instructions in the mixer or reverse module manual told me to set it the way it is right now.....that's why i am confused.... but ya i do have the option to reverse the servo.....its the stock radio that came with the Savage X4.6 rtr

alright i think it worked.....i just reversed what it said in the manual and reprogrammed the mixer for the neutral position and the reverse enabler position....it was not very responsive as the battery power was very low...I'm going to charge it overnight and ill test it thoroughly in the morning...

Latest posts

Members online

Back