Rc18b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lrp dose to but those packs are hard to find in America

just got my 3s LiPo's from hong kong. they shipped yesterday wow. Now to see if they fit.

I'm not a big mini guy, but that is a pretty sweet ride you got there!

Okay have destroyed alot of stuff so far.

3 sets of diff gears
2 ball diffs
1 delrin spur gear
1 one way front diff out drive cup

5fe9c055.jpg

Well ran it on 3s for the first time tonight. Don't think I will bother trying 4s as I blew a diff in under a min with 3s.

Getting it ready to race Saturday. Had to replace front mip cvd's with ta ones as the mip ones need to be rebuilt. All that is left to do is build mip front diff. As stated above blew the one way diff and have it temp replaced with a stocker but don't want to chance that one in a race.

Replaced all bearings with avid ones and replaced hubs front and rear with alum as I have a nasty habit of hitting the wall.

Took it to the track yesterday for some practice. Got it dialed in but my steering servo gave out.

New body. Needed new body to race as the transponder doesn't fit in a buggy body.

QUOTE]

my rc18b is stock except for LiPo power and tactic rx......and i was able to fit a transponder (amb) under the stock body was a tight fit but it did fit.. lol
but with that said i switched to a truck body as well... i went with a losi mini lst2 body.....it gave me lots of room to work with...even had room for a LiPo alarm!!!!.....had to extend the rear body post and make one for the front since i didnt have a set of rc18t/rc18mt shock towers ......lol we have a guy in our club that is a die hard losi fan and has said quote "its what all the fast guys run"....so now the joke at the track is that the losi body made my rc18b too fast to handle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to use loaner track transponder and they are a brick and needed to be added through the body. A normal personal one would have fit np.

throw in a hitec 65mg servo in there grind the stock plastic ervo mount to make the hitec fit and use the hitec servo saaer thats listed in the manual and you sir have a bullet proof servo with plenty of balls

Latest posts

Members online

Back