Rc18b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

New truck.

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

You know I was worried about that what do you think I should go with. The trax plug looks alot lighter maybe I will switch.

Going carpit racing with this thing. Finaly something to do in the cold. They won't let me run a soft pack LiPo though so I have to run a NiMH pack to race.

Tekin should over come that though.

Awesome I have a RC18T with a BL Mamba on it. The little guy is fun to drive. I only have a set of 6cell HiMh packs for it. I'm afraid if I go LiPo on it that it will not handle the extra power, because my MLST sure doesn't last long on 3S anyhow. I'm sure it will be fine on 2S though.

Let us know how it handles the LiPo and maybe I will go that way.

Will do Jason. I may also have you make me a little more HD CF chassis

Got the little thing in the mail today can't wait to get home and check it out but first I have to stop at the LHS for some screws. Needs some cleaning as well. If the snow is off the roads tonight maybe I can even get a video or something.

I have a jconcepts body and wing coming for it and some more LiPo's.

Okay got to try it out last night. Running on a NiMH pack it is about 20% faster than the Brushed motors I have running on the same packs now on 2s LiPo it is a whole diffrent story. How fast does it go I have no idea but the low end alone is about twice that of the NiMH. I am going to try to pick up a 3s pack (the max you can run on the tekin mini rage) and see how it does.

Ran it on 2s outside today. Crazy fast but it has enough power I think I am going to step it up from a 11 tooth pinion to a 12-13 tooth. It really is cool the light switch effect of bl compared to nitro.

Got the LiPo's from SMC yesterday. Just ordered two 3s packs for some insain fun. Now to find a track that will let me run LiPo.

thats pretty cool looking actually!!!!!

Will do Freddy.

Got some more goodies for it

mip one way for the front
mip steel rear diff
alum axle carriers front and back
avid bearings
3racing steering upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back