Project racer, carbon fiber Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor is here. Regardless of what I end up doing for next race season I know One race that I will be able to put this bad boy to work. The Big block class at the WF in may.

DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1238.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

Big Bore shocks are here. Warning incoming bad blackberry pics. Got extra shock shafts and two part trees to go with them. I also have alum shock caps for them at home.
IMG00648.jpg

IMG00649.jpg

I'm sure with the money into it you could have 2-4 trucks lol looks good pope enjoy it...

okay ordered up some more stuff.

39 tooth flux idler gear.
45 tooth flux spur gear.
HPI HD DRIVE GEAR 18-23 TOOTH
7 and 9mm carb restrictors for the picco.
New Block for the Picco.
New con rod for Picco.
New front bearing for Picco.
New Main bearing for Picco.
New Motor saver air filter w/ extra element

okay ordered up some more stuff.

39 tooth flux idler gear.
45 tooth flux spur gear.
HPI HD DRIVE GEAR 18-23 TOOTH
7 and 9mm carb restrictors for the picco.
New Block for the Picco.
New con rod for Picco.
New front bearing for Picco.
New Main bearing for Picco.
New Motor saver air filter w/ extra element

whats all the picco parts for? you building another engine?

Ordered them now so that come next summer when the rod and bearings need to be replaced I have them and I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for them.

Also got a back up pull start. I have two owb and owb starting shafts for it from the dead 26.

Well have a few things coming
PRC CF mid-tank plate
Flux axles

I also just built a new high speed flux trans w/ 45 tooth spur. I really like how simple it is and that you can greese your gears now. I also replaced the drive gears at the top with the HD ones.

Okay had to go back to the flm tvp's my cf ones had a few issues. I am going to get some new ones from prc soon though.

Also ordered a techno rc revo wing mount. Anyone ever seen one and will I be able to bolt it to my prc wing plate.

Got to test out the new second gear Flux trans. I must say I like it. I am running it with a 45 tooth flux spur gear and a 18 tooth cb.

I thought that I might have an issue with low end power but yet again the ERCM picco doesn't fail to deliever. It has more than enough power to spin my badlands on concreat even with the fact that it is basicly locked into second gear with a very high gearing on the spur/cb that I would never dream of running on anything else.

New pipe is here along with a tekno wing mount. now all I need is for Jason to get more CF in.

449e46b4.jpg

had to rig up custom standoffs for the steering servo
cb3d01aa.jpg

5c217808.jpg

put the ercm pipe on.
aafdf0c7.jpg

49152616.jpg

226f12b0.jpg

Tekno wing mount got the plate coming from bluegroove to put it on.
4b5df947.jpg

New mount for receiver box made and installed and on/off switch moved to box from rush box.
a58706f6.jpg

Nice job on the standoffs for the steering servo Pope... Thought you had a PRC wing mount? cornfused

I do have a PRC wing mount plate but it doesn't work with the Tekno wing mount as it is much wider than the lightning wing mount.
bluegroove.jpg

Bluegroove2.jpg

The link is above

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back