Post Your Animal Pictures Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure never did find it I would've loved to know what type it was. My leg swelled up the size of a 2 liter pop bottle.

Alright we should let it be so you can sleep tonight ....

You gotta watch what you say around those Amazons, they'll testify against you in court. or is that the African greys??

Dang sorry to hear that also but I am terrified of spiders love snack and almost anything else but spiders I will scream like a lil scared school girl lol

I also had a corn but never had him long enough to mature to that big they are Awsome when they get big and some size to em

Got a blood red bearded dragon and a Dachshund. I'll try to find a picture of the dog, but here a picture of my dragons when I had two. Now only have the bigger one in front.

1539953414371.png

Very good lookin dragons my friend they make Awsome pets and don’t really mind to be held

They're a bit like dogs. Can let them run around on the floor or climb all over ya. I've even seen people put leashes on them and take them for "walks". haha

Hahaha me too buddy I think it’s awsome to see that when people has em out n about I had like a 4ft spider ball python I use to take to the stores around my neck it was funny watchin people’s reaction when they realized I had a snake wrapped around my neck or arm lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back