Post Your Animal Pictures Here

Thread starter #1

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
I thought this would be a good idea (if there isn't one already) to have a animal pic thread :cool:

Ill start off with my dog, her name is Cronic (just because she was born on April 20th) we got her at 2 weeks old, and she is now about 8 years old ... She is on a leash because she tends to chase cars and trucks :duh:

• She has this weird dew claw on here back lag that grew rite around and it would be over $500 to get it off :( so we just get it trimmed back every month or two ...

So i hope this thread can work out so get posting your animal pics ...

BIGDAN89

Am I Banned Yet?
well all my pets are named after alcohol beverages its a family tradtion since my dad is a bartender so

this is my 1 year odl shiba inu named barcadi when we got him last summer

as a puppy

him now

this is my manicoone thats named champagne

Absolute is the white one and the fat one is my pixie bob named spirt

and this is my fat cat named martini

M0rphin3

This is our 2 year old pup, Bruiser :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeK1981

ChondroManiac
I take it that snake in your DP is one ??
Yes along with the many others I have kept over the years. I have kept tons of reptiles, and tropical fish (Fresh and Saltwater). Some amphibians too, one of my favorites amphibians was the 6" diameter Male Pixie frog (African BullFrog) I had. Thing was gnarly. Pure eating machine, it would take down 50 large crickets in a sitting no problem and ate large brooder mice like they were going out of style. I had a pump sprayer that I used to mist the cage down and it would even jump up and try to grab on the the end of the wand LOL.

No pics on the comp but there is an 8" one in my PB along with a small amount of some of my more recent animals. I'm mostly into Green Tree Pythons:

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/kirkpatrick8183/

MikeK1981

ChondroManiac
There are like 4 things on there that aren't mine. The baby Gator, the Alligator Snapping Turtle, the Bar-Necked Scrub Python, and the HUGE Reticulated Python 'fluffy'. Those were off the net.

yeah, xena, the border collie passed away almost a year ago this week.
zoro (the chihuahua) is quite the fellow. very friendly to everybody, everything, doesn't bark incessintly. just a really good friend. always trying to make you happy.

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
I know there is another "pets thread" that I've already posted in, but here's a pet update for me. I'll have to find some pics of the rest of our pets, but here are two of our 11 month old German Shephard Lalya.

awsome pets everyone gonna have to get posting mine i have 8 ferrets 1rat 1 guniea pig and 2 dogs me and fianceare very busy keeping up after them now that i started my new nitro fetish gonna have to make time for that also but will post pics of my furry kids soon

Awsome me and my fiancé was into the snakes for a bit had like 5 ball pythons and a red tail boa we started breeding are own rats and the 1st ones we had we kept and got rid of snakes and it went all down hill from there 8 ferrets 2 dogs a rat and a guinea pig lol

ELWOOD

Awsome me and my fiancé was into the snakes for a bit had like 5 ball pythons and a red tail boa we started breeding are own rats and the 1st ones we had we kept and got rid of snakes and it went all down hill from there 8 ferrets 2 dogs a rat and a guinea pig lol
I could never commit to a Python or Boa as they first start in an Aquarium then you convert the closet then its the whole room for the snake(s)...

Have had a King snake , a Gopher snake and for the last 14 years a Tri colored corn snake , Started out about the size of a pencil now is roughly 4 & 1/2 feet long.