P&P: Axial 28 Spec 1S, My first one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW. I think yours looks nicer than those anyway.

Well guys I finally had a change to run this thing this weekend. It seemed to have more power and run stronger experially in the high end. It ran nice temps around 215*F however the RPM's were hanging upon returning to idle so I'm not sure if it ws my P&P or not if I remember it did this a bit before. I didnt play with it to much as I only ran about 2 tanks threw it. It could be that it had a air leak or something as well but didnt look much into it. I will look into it more and get back to ya.

larsen try richen it up a little, you should stop that

richen the high end and lean the lowend IMO

I give it a shot Crash. I'm sure it had something to do with the turn or possably a slit in if fuel line. I will give it a nother shot again soon I just didn't get much time to do so yesterday.

They need some tuning after the port job

and they seem to be more sensitive to the environment

so, you may have to get used to giving it more fuel in the cold

and less in the hot IMO

ran my ported & polished # 2 HPI 4.6 K today

It ran for over 20 minutes on one tank

never went over 189 degrees

pulled 150 foot wheelies all the time (18 cb / 49 spur)

Its runing great, I am going to gear up for some high speed runs

The fastest its went was 38

Sweet bud I would have to say my truck ran quite a bit longer than normal. I cant wait to do some more playing and tuning on it and get it tuned to that sweet spot.

Well guys, I finally got this thing out and ran it and got some time to tune it and it ripes very nicely. I am proud of the work it has gained a quite a bit of power which is very noticable in the low end.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back