Os' FLM/PRC Mid tank Mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some More parts at the Lhs

Thanks bank!
Looking good OS !

Well guys got some more parts at the lhs yesterday! I got the Ofna 086 pipe and header, 39t flux idler gear to make a locked in 2nd gear trans mod that i will do a thread on with inspiration from bank! I also picked up some brake pads for the os truck so i can run that one this weekend at least! Last but not least Today the shipment of the Flm parts was confirmed!

DSC_04081.JPG

DSC_04091.JPG

DSC_04101.JPG

Os Truck going to be cleaned and intall new pads and plates!

DSC_0425.JPG

Also got the Front Swaybar on! Rear will be on later because i am buying new suspension arms because thoes are to beat up! lol

DSC_0426.JPG

DSC_0427.JPG

Thats it till parts show up!

Sweet Os glad to hear that you got them.. :rock1: Will be watching for the pics!!

Flms Came on saturday!

I am excited to finally say that my Flms have arived! I will be ordering more parts to finnish the build this week and then when all the parts are here i will complete the build! I will be using the stock radio for now

Heres some pics~

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

hey os, have you made a decision on what wheels and tires that you are going to get yet?

Sure did,

I am going to go with some OFNA 17mm Half Offset LPR Monster Truck Black Dish Wheels on Pro-Line Bow Tie LPR XTR Monster Truck Tires or JConcepts Double Dee's Half-Ups 1/8th Truggy Tires or Pro-Line Crime Fighter LPR XTR Monster Truck Tires

Sure did,

I am going to go with some OFNA 17mm Half Offset LPR Monster Truck Black Dish Wheels on Pro-Line Bow Tie LPR XTR Monster Truck Tires or JConcepts Double Dee's Half-Ups 1/8th Truggy Tires or Pro-Line Crime Fighter LPR XTR Monster Truck Tires

oh i was going to mention a set of spi racing wheels. thay give you a super wide stance that makes your truck handle awsome and makes it just look great. they have a lifetime warranty against bending stripping and breaking. there is also a great variety of different designs. you can either get them in a 14mm or 17mm hex too!! i use a set of 17mm spi racing super motions and i have been doing really well racing since!

oh i was going to mention a set of spi racing wheels. thay give you a super wide stance that makes your truck handle awsome and makes it just look great. they have a lifetime warranty against bending stripping and breaking. there is also a great variety of different designs. you can either get them in a 14mm or 17mm hex too!! i use a set of 17mm spi racing super motions and i have been doing really well racing since!

I too love those wheels Derek but i want make this a true race truck and i cant do it with the weight of thoes! I will be ordering them for my next build which is comming up soon after this one!

I too love those wheels Derek but i want make this a true race truck and i cant do it with the weight of thoes! I will be ordering them for my next build which is comming up soon after this one!

haha alright sounds good :) and the wheels weigh little to none than any other wheel. hope the build goes well

Derek

Guys this project has been assembled and i have to sell it unfortunately so it will soon be in the for sale section! I have pics of it complete but they will need to be downloaded! I am not totally getting out of the hobby just need to liquidate one truck and this one has the most money in it so it has to go. i ran 1 tank of gas through it to make sure it runs and i runs great and the flux trans is slick! i have no idea what to ask for it but it will be a Best offer sale! everything encluded except radio and servos. mounts and everything will be included!

Guys this project has been assembled and i have to sell it unfortunately so it will soon be in the for sale section! I have pics of it complete but they will need to be downloaded! I am not totally getting out of the hobby just need to liquidate one truck and this one has the most money in it so it has to go. i ran 1 tank of gas through it to make sure it runs and i runs great and the flux trans is slick! i have no idea what to ask for it but it will be a Best offer sale! everything encluded except radio and servos. mounts and everything will be included!

are you going to do a part out or sell the whole truck ??

Latest posts

Members online

Back