OHIO-my vids/photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ASC acouple of the vids were too long for you tube think you can fix them then post um up?

Uh, drop me a PM with the file names, an I'll see what I can do.

BTW, no pics yet. Truck is sitting on the table with it's butt torn out. Turns out it wasn't an outdrive pin. Cracked a spider gear and a bevel gear. Spider gear was a clean break, bevel gear left chunky-style all over the diff cup. Got it all fixed, but I can't find my lithium grease to lube the ring gear before I close it up.
I'll find the grease this afternoon and get both the TVP and carnage pics up.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey ascender!!

fluxface-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend tim, what a guy, he is starting his tmaxx on the track in the middle of a race, i wasnt about to stop for him.lol i think he went home and changed his pants.lol

untitled-1.jpg

just got some banners 4 the track! you will love one and question me on the other. lol but i need banners to suport any one related to r/c. HPI is the only companey that will not send me a banner! i have a novarossie from italy with atracking #. OFNA, Team Associatid, durratrash is sending one , O.S. , who can get me the hpi banner i need? its what i love for crying out loud..
banners002.jpg

banners003.jpg

banners004.jpg

banners001.jpg

Well it turns out my savage dose not like the COLD!! She started right up here in my garage, Threw it in the back of my friends truck! and the trip must have made her cold.. But here is a lil vid a got of him running, this is a intense course with all the beams, tractor tires and and all you have to dodge!! edit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back