OHIO-my vids/photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Nitro, kepp the pics comming of all the changes you are going to make to your BEAST!!!
:peace:

just finished a stand for my savage
mid008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just messing around I was going to put this in the test forumbut i thought it would go to wast in their.. i tryed to make it my pic but it was denied>>probebly do to sizeor something

evilsavage.gif

Ascenders FLUX...ha ha ha...
10::10::10::10::10:
destroyed019.jpg

Sorry Your diffs were arguing with you Brian!!
But thanks for the great shots of mine!

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00926.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

Very nice almost took asc. head off. :ban22:

Funny thing is! it was his idea.
next step! better camera! and more friends like ascender..
THANKS HPISF. I have met many good people here, even some that have become good friends. its like being at home..
crazy8.gif

A few new vids from this weekend!

First we spent some time destroying my old Radio Shack buggy. That thing was tougher than I thought it could be. The first few hits paralyzed it, but it didn't start coming apart until I'd been smashing it for quite awhile...some of these were from my phone, sorry about the bad quality on those...

Then I went after the controller...
DSC03033.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

And back to the buggy...
DSC03014.jpg

DSC03022.jpg

Finally, the buggy started to break in half...
DSC03030.jpg

DSC03029.jpg

And to finish it off, we decided to drag it around for awhile...

At that point, with the entire drivetrain ripped off the @$$-end of it, and the thick ABS body blown into three pieces, we finally gave the poor thing it's burial under one of the jumps.

We also got a couple decent action shot of the Flux for once.
DSC03027.jpg

lmao. Looks like that thing was getting the best of your flux. the flux ended up on its lid far more than the little buggy. NIKKO RC FTW.

Radio Shack, not NIKKO, and we tried turning it on after the first couple hits. No dice. The first real hit probably destroyed the circuit board.

I don't know how I forgot to post the race vid. It's funnier than heck, after two laps, Guy stalls out right in the middle of the track while he's in the lead. He grab's his truck, pulls it to the side and starts yanking away at the pull-start. He actually takes the time to put a little lean on the carb, at which point Tim's T-Maxx passes by and takes the lead by a loop before Guy pitches his truck back on the track. Two laps later, Guy has back the lead by about twenty feet at the finish!

One tip take it easy line up your jumps and stay on your wheels you will turn faster laps than all out and on your roof.

Latest posts

Members online

Back