OHIO-my vids/photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

A GREAT LINK TO MEET BASHERS IN OHIO http://www.beatyourtruck.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32661

well here we go i got into rc years ago, i started out ele played for many years then took a break for about 10, minght have been the old lady..lol! but now I'm back but went nitro..just bought my savage about 5 months ago and started building my own track, why not i got the yard to do it. I'm here in Pataskala OHIO so if you like the vids and want to come over to Race/Bash hit me up,,Hope you enjoy ...
Animationnewbodie.gif

7-18-2009Savagerain003.jpg

mysavagenow2009007.jpg

newbody3111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, ya i thought the house looked familiar caz thats where Ace took out the lil kid with his flux.

sweet track, wish i lived closer.

ok, ya i thought the house looked familiar caz thats where Ace took out the lil kid with his flux.

sweet track, wish i lived closer.

yep you got it! i thought you guys may have seen some of my vids! but ill keep posting the newer ones as the happen so keep an eye out! and that orange cuda is his flux now. pic from this past weekend..he should be posting some vids soon

Ncie vids the NITRO, we will have to get together sometime.Only a couple hrs away...:evilrocker:

About 10 miles East of Marion...

thats not that far , i would say an hour and 15 min i have a friend up your way who has a track as well, my best friend Mike he is the one with the revo 2.5 in the vids
but yea we run every weekend and all week long..lol @ least i do..lol..
so hit me up when your free and ill "PM" ya my address. were a crazy crowd just to let ya know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61alrcEtmMg

thats not that far , i would say an hour and 15 min i have a friend up your way who has a track as well, my best friend Mike he is the one with the revo 2.5 in the vids
but yea we run every weekend and all week long..lol @ least i do..lol..
so hit me up when your free and ill "PM" ya my address. were a crazy crowd just to let ya know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61alrcEtmMg

Cool man I will..No worry about the "crazy crowd" I am sure that I will fit right in with ya guys!!

Man i like the changes you have made to the track, looks really nice..Nice vids..Oh yeah I love the trailer....lol

Man i like the changes you have made to the track, looks really nice..Nice vids..Oh yeah I love the trailer....lol
ya my friend Jared thought it would be funny to make a trailor out of a cruch..lol but i do have a vid somewere of him jumping it! ill have to find it. cant bealive i lost it already it was just this weekend..lol
100_0945.jpg

100_0947.jpg

by the way he thought those airplane wheels would make a good wleelie bar!!!ha ha ha...NOT!! one wrong landing and crunchbad driver...ohwell looked good for one jump at least...

Hey, since you already posted the videos to youtube, I decided not to mess with editing them down individually. I'm working on a montage of some of the better jumps on the big hill, though...I need to get originals of some of the Fourth of July videos from you that I don't have.

Wish I'd come out, now. That crutch trailer is hilarious!

Hey, since you already posted the videos to youtube, I decided not to mess with editing them down individually. I'm working on a montage of some of the better jumps on the big hill, though...I need to get originals of some of the Fourth of July videos from you that I don't have.

Wish I'd come out, now. That crutch trailer is hilarious!
ya we hade a good time once again.. you can get my vids throu youtube cant ya? and i have some on photobucket if ya can get them.. but ya you will have to make it out next weekend.don't forget the camera..

another great day of bashing/racing 3-savys and a revo + a huge potato cannon...one of the savys is not in the videos he showed up later

100_1056.jpg

well my 21 is changing every day figured id keep this thread open because i was looking @ just how bad my savage was when i bought it used..lol and i thought it was the best then!! thanks for all the help friends..
new002.jpg

thanks! i would like to keep this thread going. i dident realize just how much has changed with my .21 and my track till i looked back @ this.. I need a new vid my track is much better than the vids here
MORE TO COME!! +CF

and scott i guess i had talked with you their should be a rule about the avatar it should never be changed

Latest posts

Members online

Back