OHIO-my vids/photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One tip take it easy line up your jumps and stay on your wheels you will turn faster laps than all out and on your roof.
Alex that is easy'r said than done..lol. but would be great if i could get it to happen. how about this! you come over and you can flip my truck when i mess up:lmao3:

whenever you are out this way you are more than welcome at my place. but it will be you on video wondering why all four of your wheels fell off at the same time leaving your savage on its frame worthless in the middle of the track..LMAO

You and that 12 year old wife of yours have to make your way down to the World finals in may.

i am looking for a reason to use my vacation days, so that may happen pope! plus i got family That your way that i haven't seen in awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
well that's not near me but it is close to the world finals.

yo why are you such a hostile dude? I'm a jokster on here and i'm not some 16yr old kid. I actually used to listen to ICP back in the day, once I heard the game show I was crackin up I bought the great malinko. I was just funnin around with you dude relax. If you don't like me or wanna stay hostile just don't talk to me thats all. I joke around with everyone, sorry your soo serious

yo why are you such a hostile dude? I'm a jokster on here and i'm not some 16yr old kid. I actually used to listen to ICP back in the day, once I heard the game show I was crackin up I bought the great malinko. I was just funnin around with you dude relax. If you don't like me or wanna stay hostile just don't talk to me thats all. I joke around with everyone, sorry your soo serious

2 Live Crew
The Getto Boys
Eazy-E
ICT-T
ICE CUBE
ESHAM

Pink Floyd
The DOORs
Tom Petty

AC/DC
Ramstine
Slayer

INSANE CLOWN POSSIE
TWIZTID
BOONDOX

see i aint soo different, :stupid post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHRnKYY5raY

Glad you had another great weekend of bashing Nitromite, lets hope the weather stays this nice till spring. It has been in the 70's and sunny in the part of Virgins where i live for the past 4 days. :smiliejam:

yes I'm loving the weather here as well. its almost thanksgiving and i can still run around with out my shirt. its great

I am making them started on them tonight. Missed your call because of them. Phone was down stairs charging.

I am making them started on them tonight. Missed your call because of them. Phone was down stairs charging.
nice ill get this stuff out to ya today but i need your address again because some one erased all my pms and threads.. do a good job on the parts for me in sending alot of bearings and the 2 skid plates

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back