losi lst .28 help with exhaust pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted an XXl, but they became rare by the time i could afford one and i couldnt find one that met my standards of cleanliness and price

Ive found losi tires are heavy and way off balance. I hsd a few 420 series. 20mm hex is losi only. Limits selection. I run 23. Old school not much selection there either now. 17mm is the best for options.
That tranny overhaul will give you another 5mph.

hey..i wanted to ask you..you seem fairly knowledgeable when it comes to LST trucks..should i just replace
my broken axles with the factory axles stub shafts (stub shafts is what broke) and upgrade my plastic 14mm hexes to aluminum 14mm hexes? or should i upgrade to the 20mm hexes and the lst2 tires,wheels, axles,bearings and carriers? do you think ill have any problem with the 14mm hexes holding up if they are aluminum and not plastic? thanks for your advice. obviously id like to fix it the cheapest i can but fix it right because i got a new losi eight rtr nitro buggy on the way and thats gonna cost me 500. thanks man

That is a nice pipe, ! The polished parts on the truck are very brite, a little dirt and grime should tone that down! Lol
yeah i always keep my rcs very clean, i never run them in mud, wetness, rain, only pavement and dirt. i don't even like running them on grass because grass stains the tires!lol I'm very picky about my toys.

very excited about my newest toy i ordered yesterday

I understand I have a losi T10 with a 3.4 and the Ross system which means you can start the vehicle from the remote I have broke it in and then set it off to the side they don't make them anymore

I understand I have a loCI T10 with a 3.4 and the Ross system which means you can start the vehicle from the remote I have broke it in and then set it off to the side they don't make them anymore
u broke the ross system? i see thoes systems for sale on ebay brand new all the time and you can still get parts for the 10t. does that ross system work pretty good? i was wanting to install one on one of my nitros but from what i understand you can only attatch them to the losi 350 engine?

whats the story with that losi 350 engine? thats a small block? does it run good? fast with alot of power or what?

Yes it runs real good, comes factory with the biggest small block put in a 10th scale, plus sway bars, tuned pipe, yes it is a tough and fast unit, new they were around 500

J Low, thats a nice little rig, one thing though , you can post more than 1 picture per post :)

Yeah, I suck at learning new stuff specially how to do that, just learned how to post a pic a couple months ago, I just know enough to make me dangerous!

If you host your pictures at photobucket (it is free to make an account) then just use IMG copy and put a space between your pics... that way they will show up full size on the forum pages... been doing it this way a long time and it is actually pretty easy, plus you get a safe storage place for pictures and can make albums for all your different things you take pics of to keep organized :)

I would get the lst2 cvds (bulletproof) and get 17mm truggy hexs. Any brand. Then your tire/rim options are endless.
And that losi 3.4 is a bad ass little mill.

yeah i always keep my rcs very clean, i never run them in mud, wetness, rain, only pavement and dirt. i don't even like running them on grass because grass stains the tires!lol I'm very picky about my toys.
I am not quite as picky, but i like to have clean stuff. 175lbs air pressure helps clean stuff real well. it is much easier to see problems before failure with something if its fairly clean.
I don't buy used Rc's anymore because my standards of cleanliness have NEVER been met by a seller. thing that gets my goat....Epig(ebay) ads with fuel still in the tank. I remove excess fuell after every outing and flush the fuel out of fuel lines too.

when i sell something, its spotless clean. inspection has been done with all problem parts replaced with new parts and NO FUEL IN THE FUEL TANK...lol

I'm the same way, , I have to maintain, clean and I use air to help clean trucks, they are always inspected, fixed and after run oil after every outing, actually I like doing that, my son has a savage x too, and he s more than happy to let me do it all.

hey everyone...i ordered a novarossi legend .28-8 8 port with pull start for my losi LST!! i paid 179.95 and $20 for 2 day fed ex shipping! I'm selling my brand new dynamite big red engine to my buddy. so i talked to the guys at novarossi direct and they said this 8 port legend engine will over power my big red engine no problem he also said it takes longer to break the engines in but they last alot longer and you can beat the snot out of them. does any one have any real experience with these engines? how are they to tune? are they easy like SH engines? or do they over heat? pain in the rear? and fustrating? and how are they as far as breaking in? are they powerful? thanks guys.any information would be helpfull.

I have had good luck holding a tune so far, and I haven't experienced the half tank lean issue as I did with the lrp .28

I have had good luck holding a tune so far, and I haven't experienced the half tank lean issue as I did with the lrp .28
that picco .28 seem to have more power and faster than your lrp 28? or cant really tell the diffrance?

I would say the same maybe slightly more, but a little better quality, but lrp s are great motor s also! I think in just my opinion that picco and novarossi are one of the top engines to have. there are many other great engines out there, I just know these.

Being I don't race, there are racer s here that have a lot more knowledge in knowing all the really good motors out there, I think these are more mainstream recognized. My picco is still new just broke in, and I still have yet to tune it well.

It would be really nice if there was a new hp. Dyno spec sheet on these newer updated engines. It has been alot of years since any spread sheets have been put together, at least I haven't seen any,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back