June 2010 - Zielke Custom painted shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
justin, I donated with no expectations in return. Just giving the fund raiser the boost it needs. I donated for last fund raiser as well........

LOL I was just kidding ...

I picked up one of his bodies, and the attention to detail is AMAZING. Unfortunately, it was the only body I grabbed when I went down to the NLRCMD race on the 19th, so I had to run it - with all the bashing it took that day, backflips, rolls, etc - it held up like a CHAMP - no flaking, cracking, anything, and the outside of the body got hit pretty good :)

+1 - I am going to pick up another one whether I win this one or not! (but I hope I win LOL)

Bob

Just to update all of you ...

I will be giving out all the #'s come the close of the drive.

The drawing will be this weekend. But the entry's end Wed.

I picked up one of his bodies, and the attention to detail is AMAZING. Unfortunately, it was the only body I grabbed when I went down to the NLRCMD race on the 19th, so I had to run it - with all the bashing it took that day, backflips, rolls, etc - it held up like a CHAMP - no flaking, cracking, anything, and the outside of the body got hit pretty good :)

+1 - I am going to pick up another one whether I win this one or not! (but I hope I win LOL)

Bob

awesome review!

thanks

these are not just for shelf use

Hey everyone! I will be back in the shop on Monday. I hope everyone has a safe and great 4th! Whoever is the winner just let me know what paint scheme and shell you would like and give me a week for completion. Thanks!

All PM's have been sent. Please check your Numbers.

Contact me if you didn't receive a PM. If you didn't receive a PM you didnt Donate during this months give away.

Big thanks for all Involved !

88 NVM got it ...

Date:
May 30, 2010
Time:
20:03:26 PDT

It came in b4 this really started...

Thanks to everyone who donated & participated!!!!!

Thanks to Steve for donating such a KILLER!!! raffle prize.

:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back