June 2010 - Zielke Custom painted shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankrupter

june2010raffle.gif

hpisfjune2010.gif

UPDATE : The Draw will be held on sat july 3rd for all who have entered.

Rules:

1. User is responsible for follow up with Bankrupter to associate your Paypal E-mail to your HPISF user name VIA: PM Bankrupter's PM BOX
2. Person whose name is drawn (If domiciled outside of USA) is responsible for any import taxes, duties, etc.
3. Drawing is open to all registered users, moderators and section mods.
4. Admins are welcome to donate but not eligible for fundraiser participation.

Paypal help for fundraiser:​

Make sure to have the correct amounts showing in this box when making your donation.​

donation_help_file.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in! thanks Bank for setting it up! and thanks Zielke for coming on board as a sponsor, and getting in on this raffle so quick! Says a lot about your business and your love for the hobby! Happy to have you as a sponsor.
p.s pm sent Justin

This is a awesome prize. I've seen Zielke's work in many a thread. Can't wait to own one for myself.

Welcome to www.hpisavageforum.com Steve, you have an amazing talent.

Thanks to all for supporting the forum & good luck :jamout:

Thank you Ibane & 88, good luck guys ;)

As long as I have been in this hobby, I've known of Steve and what he is capable of doing. Like the post said - 1 member will be very happy owning a body done by Ziekelracing.

Good Luck!

Awesome deal and welcome to the forum Steve. Looks like some killer bodys, great work.

Just send $$$, I'm in. PM sent Justin.

that is sweet, I'm wishing that admins can win the prize on this one.

luckily, steve has offered a discount to all hpisf members which is sweet :jamout:

Guys , This is one Steve painted up for me .Pic's do not give it justice, The Man is very talented ! The best i have seen! You need to get in on this .
SL.
IMG_0474.jpg

B3-1.jpg

SL - Completely like this setup of yours. The on road look is tight oh yea almost forgot - nice body on the Baja, lol looks great

Thanks for the compliments!! After the winner is chosen at the end of the month just let me know what you would like and I will make sure its awesome~ Thanks again

awesome!!!!! :jamout: rockout :drummer:

Thanks Crash. I've done the same as well.

Just a thought - If your building the BEST truck you can with what funds YOU have,then I ask, is it not WORTH $5 dollars to WIN the best body your truck will ever have? This is the Icing on the cake. I have 2 high end bodys for my trucks. Just nice to have, adds to the over all completion for an RC hobbyist.

$5 bucks is all it takes for a chance to win.

wow

last day coming up!

this month went by fast, get your tickets guys

I can tell you from what I have heard your chances are REALLY good to win!

gets yours

:beforeme:green/red hpisf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back