ISP speed Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAO= Americas Army Online......

Its a Free FPS game by the military that I think was made as a recruiting tool. I love it and the fact that it is free is even better, not very PC demanding either! If anyone happens to want more info just PM me

well, I'm mostly a one-trick-pony...I'm not very good at very many maps...our clan specializes in Arctic, and prior to Arctic we played Mountain Pass

but since no-one plays Arctic much anymore, we dabble in bridge SE with forceclass...nothin better than playing Bridge SE with SF weapons ;) occasionally Border

we use TS, but don't have our own server...another clan allows us to use theirs when we need it though...I'm going to try playing tonight (fairly late...after the kids go to bed) and then again tomorrow night (same time)

my name is [Crazy88]k0m0d0 (there I am...ranked 18th on Arctic by tracker http://aaotracker.com/usermaptoplist.php?mapid=23 )

Arctic, Mountain Pass, Bridge SE are just a few of the maps playable in the game...

forceclass is a mod to the game where you can use weapons not usually allowed in any given map

Ventrillo and TS are both VOIP's used by many online gamers

VOIP stands for voice-over-internet-protocol (i think)...you use the programs like an audible chat-room

FPS is an abreviation for first-person-shooter (style of game) where you watch the game in first person perspective (like Doom, or Halo)

yes, the Army originally produced the game as a recruiting tool, but I'm not sure how well it worked...the average couch-potato that stays up all hours of the night playing video games isn't always the best candidate for making into a soldier :D

anything else I can answer for you Neohio, just let me know ;)

Good job Komo, did better than me!!! LOL.

316 is nothing but Urban Assault whores, lol.....

I play urban, pipe, border, and others. I will have to venture into your maps sometime tonight or next time I see you on.

I've never been really good at CQB (close quarters battles) really...I prefer the "sneak and creep" or the outdoor maps...

although CoD4 is another story entirely...I'll go toe-to-toe with a room full of opfor (opposing forces Neohio) every time in that game...

Komo PM me your TS server info you don't mind.

Yeah I am pretty good at COD4 online, for the 360 that is.

I like the CQB.....I do really bad on the big maps such as border and arctic since I don't know the map that well....

How is this for some internet.....compared to my old one

Got a new modem today, original one was about 12+ years old!

Last edited by a moderator:

this poor speed cost me $15 a month!!

you have to click the copy button next to the forum link. it will copy it automatically, then paste it in you post.

n214000867_30445542_9275.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back