ISP speed Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
Here is my latest results. I upgraded to the fastest Service that Road Runner provides. That's 34 mb download and almost 2 mb upload

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just click on the pic and you can do a test as well. Copy the URL they provide and add it here.

308096388.png

Yeah I'm getting ripped off.... time to change to comcast instead of my little local company.....

you think YOU'RE getting ripped off?? check this $#!T out!! That's Qwest's upgraded DSL...I'm pretty ****ed off...

308194792.png

not too bad
to Saudi Arabia for fun

This is a test using another server

These tests were done within minutes of each other, pretty big difference IMO

Switched over to Verizon Fios

LOL.....good old BT ! Glad this is the work cpu.The connection here is that slow,i think snail mail would be quicker!

WOW! A couple of guys here can get their downloads at an incredible rate!! :)

you think YOU'RE getting ripped off?? check this $#!T out!! That's Qwest's upgraded DSL...I'm pretty ****ed off...

308194792.png

318902135.png

all better...turns out I'm a retard and had my dsl line plugged into the phone port on the modem, instead of the line port...

*ahem* I mean...my kids must have messed with it...yeah...that's the ticket...

Glad you got it fixed komo!!! Yeah the ethernet cable will fit into the phone line jack so I can see how you can get it mixed up, I have done it before myself.

yeah...I'm surprised the damn thing worked at all that way ;) the AAO community is in trouble now...I was playing fairly effectively with those horrible speeds...now I'll be unstoppable...LMAO!!

yeah...I'm surprised the damn thing worked at all that way ;) the AAO community is in trouble now...I was playing fairly effectively with those horrible speeds...now I'll be unstoppable...LMAO!!

Tell ya I have yet to play with you, lol.

We gotta get together sometime man, I should be on tonight playing,

-=}316{=-Savage is my name now.....we use ventrilo, not sure about you

well, I'm mostly a one-trick-pony...I'm not very good at very many maps...our clan specializes in Arctic, and prior to Arctic we played Mountain Pass

but since no-one plays Arctic much anymore, we dabble in bridge SE with forceclass...nothin better than playing Bridge SE with SF weapons ;) occasionally Border

we use TS, but don't have our own server...another clan allows us to use theirs when we need it though...I'm going to try playing tonight (fairly late...after the kids go to bed) and then again tomorrow night (same time)

my name is [Crazy88]k0m0d0 (there I am...ranked 18th on Arctic by tracker http://aaotracker.com/usermaptoplist.php?mapid=23 )

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back